20

It was well passed 7:30 and kaycee still wasn't there, and he was starting to panic.

She was never late, and he just knew something was wrong. He looked pale as he walked into the room, looking everywhere just in case he missed her but, she wasn't there.

Jojo: "Sean, come here hun"

He walked up to her, his attention still on the class, searching for her in the crowd.

Jojo: "you seem distracted, everything okay?"

Sean: "no I uh...kaycee was supposed to be here, and she's never late. She was driving here and I feel like somethings wrong."

Jojo: "why don't you go and call and make sure she's alright yeah?"

Sean: "sure yeah, thank you."

She smiled at him, worrying the slightest about kaycee just in case his gut feeling was right.

When he walked back out into the lobby of Studio V he heard his phone ringing and immediately ran to it.

Sean: "hello?"

Nurse: "hello, is this Sean Lew?"

Sean: "yes, it is, how can I help you?"

Nurse: "I have a patient here, her names Kaycee and she's been asking for you so I told her I'd call."

Sean: "oh my god, is she okay?"

Nurse: "she has a really bad concussion and some bruising but, she was really lucky. If the car would've hit her at 10 miles per hour faster she would've been gone"

Sean: "c-car?"

Nurse: "she was hit on the drivers side on her way to a dance class"

Sean: "oh my fuck"

Nurse: "she's unconscious right now, but her family and some of her friends are here and they said it was okay if you came to visit."

Sean: "yeah, I uh, I'll be there as soon as possible"

Nurse: "none of us have been able to wake her up Sean, and her mom thinks you're the answer"

Sean: "I'm on my way, thank you so much for calling"

Nurse: "no problem, walk in and say you're with room 403"

Sean: "noted, thank you again"

Sean hung up the phone and sank to the ground on his knees. If it weren't for him she'd be safe right now, she would'nt have been hit in that car all alone.

He let tears fall down his face as he rushed shamelessly into the room to inform Jojo.

Sean: "jojo!"

She stopped her class and glanced to the doorway where Sean was standing with tears falling down his cheeks.

Sean: "kaycee got hit while driving here, she's at the hospital unconscious...I-I need to go"

Jojo: "yes my boy, please go. text me and let me know how she is okay?"

Sean: "I will"

He ran out to his car and pulled out almost immediately, wanting to be at her side as soon as possible.

He got there no later than 15 minutes after he'd left, and he was rushing into the hospital asking for room 403.

He raced up there and was met at the door by the nurse, her parents, Bailey, Tahani, and Josh.

How did they know before him?!

Laura: "Sean, oh my goodness, you're all she was asking for before she fell unconscious"

Sean: "I'm so sorry, I was at a class waiting for her, and I knew something was wrong when she didn't show"

Laura: "why don't you go talk to her, she hasn't woken up for any of us"

He nodded, wiping the tears of guilt after feeling like this was all his fault.

He saw her with two black eyes, bruising all down her jaw and down her neck. She still looked beautiful though.

He heard them close the door behind him and he felt like he was free to say anything.

He sat down beside her and took her hand in his.

Sean: "hey kayc...I uh...I don't know what to say princess. I feel like this is my fault because I didn't pick you up like I was supposed to. Whoever did this to you is a fucking douche, and they deserve pain too baby. I know your mom said you haven't woken up for anyone, and I don't expect you to make any exceptions for me but id love to see your pretty brown eyes if you'd open them."

She laid still.

Could she even hear him?

Sean: "I've been waiting to tell you this because I wanted to make the moment special. Because quite literally you deserve nothing short of that. I'm not nervous to tell you anymore because I know that no matter what you'll still accept me. I was so afraid to tell you how I felt kayc, and using that past relationship to potentially forget my feelings for you was useless. When you expressed to me how you felt I felt like the luckiest man on the planet, and I knew from that moment on, even though it may have seemed early, that I loved you. I still love you kaycee, with every single piece of my heart princess, you're all I think about, and I just want you to wake up. Please just look at me, and tell me you're gonna be okay."

Her eyes fluttered open slowly, squinting at the light.

Kaycee: "I'm okay baby, I promise"

He cried. That's all he could do. He bowed his head and cried. He was overwhelmed with relief.

Kaycee: "and Sean?"

Sean: "hmm?"

Kaycee: "I love you too"

He smiled, his tears now happy.

Sean: "I should probably go tell them you're awake huh?"

Kaycee: "I suppose"

He got up to open the door but he remembered one thing he had left to do.

Sean: "wait one more thing"

She glanced up at him as his face grew closer to hers by the second until their lips met.

The kiss was short and sweet, for he didn't wanna overwhelm her but, it was perfect.

Kaycee: "god you're so perfect"

He smiled and opened the door, showing that she'd finally woken up, and they all rushed in the room while Sean stood back against the door frame just smiling at her.

And despite all of the people there to see her, she still had her eyes on him.