32.

Later on that day, after kaycee had gotten herself ready for class, Sean needed to run over to his house to get changed too.

Kaycee didn't want him to leave after this morning, so he stayed and waited for her.

He was downstairs getting his shoes on and water ready for the both of them.

She was upstairs finishing up getting ready.

Kaycee: "Sean?!"

Sean: "yeah babe?!"

He heard her come trotting down the steps and she popped out in front of him in black leggings with pink stripes down the side, and a pink crop top that matched the color down her legs.

Her hair was left curly but she braided some hair along the left side of her head.

Kaycee: "does this look okay?"

Sean: "looks beautiful bubba"

Kaycee: "I dunno how I feel about the pink, it's not my color"

He walked over, taking it all in, wrapping his arms gently around her waist. She wrapped hers around his neck in return, smiling.

Sean: "everything is your color kayc"

Kaycee: "you have to say that though"

Sean: "But do I lie?"

Kaycee: "sometimes"

Sean: "let me rephrase that...do I lie to you?"

Kaycee: "...no"

That made her feel even more guilty because she couldn't think of one time he's lied to her. Keeping what Bailey said away from him was eating her up inside, even if it was a personal problem.

She felt like it was wrong to keep it from him, but she didn't want him getting involved because although his protective side was one of the hottest, she didn't need it right now.

He could sense her thinking though.

Sean: "you've been distracted all day princess, what's wrong?"

Kaycee: "nothing, I'm just thinking"

Sean: "what about?"

Kaycee: "class and stuff"

Sean: "You know that I know you better than you know yourself right?"

Kaycee: "unfortunately"

Sean: "I won't force you to tell me babe, but when you're ready I'm here"

Kaycee was so lucky. So damn lucky to have such an understanding person in her corner all the time.

She just nodded and brought their lips together in a gentle kiss.

Sean: "I love you"

Kaycee: "feeling is mutual babe"

She broke off from his neck and grabbed her bag, and he followed her out the door and into his car.

They made their way to his house in silence, but it was far from awkward. It was normal. Just them listening to songs, picturing themselves dancing and the choreography they'd place to each word. His hand holding hers over the center console for the whole ride.

Before they knew it they were there.

Sean: "come on, I'm gonna go get changed real fast"

Kaycee: "I can wait in the car Sean"

Sean: "no, I don't want you to"

She smiled

Sean: "I don't to be apart"

Kaycee: "we can't be attached all the time you know?"

Sean: "I know, you're right, I'm sorry...I'll just-go get changed"

She grabbed his hand and pulled him back toward her in the car pressing their lips together. It was messier than before, their lips exploring each other.

Sean: "woah"

Kaycee: "come on, let's go get you dressed"

Sean: "I though-"

Kaycee: "you thought wrong...I was just kidding baby. I wanna be with you all the time okay? All the time Sean."

He smiled and got out of the car while she collected her things. He rounded the car and opened the door for her, to her warm resilient smile.

He normally changed quick but he was sifting through his drawers trying to find a shirt.

Sean: "kayc"

Kaycee: "yeah?"

Sean: "long sleeve yellow, or short sleeve army green?"

Kaycee: "none"

Sean: "yeah that's for when we get back, not in front of everyone"

Kaycee: "just for now"

Sean smiled and pulled his shirt over his head

Sean: "there, now choose"

Kaycee: "I like the yellow"

Sean: "yellow it is"

He threw it over his head, and kaycee had yet to take her eyes off of him.

Sean: "I'll take it off as soon as we get back deal?"

Kaycee: "deal"

He smiled and put his arms through, tucking the front into his black joggers.

Sean: "look okay?"

Kaycee: "hot"

Sean: "good, that's exactly what I was going for"

Kaycee: "mhm, gotta impress all the ladies"

Sean: "the only one that matters is sitting on my bed"

She smiled and hugged him from behind

Sean: "love you bubba, now come on, we don't wanna be late"

Kaycee followed him downstairs and they chit chatted all the way to TMilly studios.

It was one of Kaycee's favorites. The LED lights in background were electrifying.

Kaycee seemed fine, she felt fine. She was fine until she walked in and immediately her eyes fell in the back corner where all of their friends were.

Tahani, Julian, Josh, and Bailey.

Sean walked ahead of her, he'd always done that, but he always looked back to make sure she was right behind him.

All of the things Bailey said came flooding back into her brain and gave her an instant headache. She grabbed her head as all the words that she spit so violently at her filled it.

She kept walking, still following Sean's feet on the ground but her head was pounding.

Once they got there, she leaned against the wall with her hand holding her head.

Julian: "kayc...you okay?"

Everyone shifted their attention toward her which was the last thing she wanted. Sean looked the most concerned though.

Kaycee: "y-yeah...I just have a headache"

Sean stepped close to her and pulled her hand off her head.

Sean: "bubba? you were just okay, what's wrong?"

Kaycee: "I just have a headache Sean"

Sean: "do you wanna go get some air outside?"

Kaycee: "no, I'm fine. Class is starting soon"

She squinted her eyes and tried to get all of the painful words and ideas from Bailey out. She focused on her stretches and the fact that she was finally able to be herself with Sean.