chapter one

Fred sighed at the sight before him, leaning on the wall waiting for his cousin to be done with his business

Fred sighed at the sight before him, leaning on the wall waiting for his cousin to be done with his business. The girl on James lap squealed noticing Fred and quickly ran away making him groan in frustration turning to his cousin," You couldn't just wait outside?"

"When are you going to stop James?" Fred said in a bored voice

James smirked adjusting his robes "When I get bored of it"

"Remind me again, what exactly do you bloody gain from this?"

James rolled his eyes walking past his cousin," It's fun"

"It's horrible"

"Doesn't matter to me" James brushed it off," Now I got to find someone else"

"Why don't you just stop playing with all those girls, and settle down for one? James, you're in your 6th year, don't you think it's enough?" Fred tried to reason with him

James stopped walking turning to his cousin," You want me to stop?"

"Obviously" Fred retorted

"What will I gain from it?" He challenged

"Happiness?"

"I have lots of it already, why would me settling down change that?"

Fred groaned scratching his head, he knew this was going to possibly lead to an argument, but he was not giving up.

Before James went around playing with all of these girls' hearts, he did once actually care about hurting them. He knew it just suddenly started in their fourth year, and it only got worse.

He was probably the last person who would be helpful in the situation since he only ever liked one girl, but one that he knew would never see him romantically.

"How about this James" Fred started," Why don't we have a deal, you see one girl—just one, for three months"

"What will I get out of it?" James cocked his eyebrow

"If you last those three months, and don't feel anything for whoever it is, then I will no longer bother you about this ever again"

James looked at him for a moment and thought about how much easier it would be for him to find girls, without having Fred on his back constantly. For him, it was a win-win because he was confident, he was not going to fall for anyone.

"Okay, deal" James shook Fred's outstretched hand.