chapter two

"I don't know about that Fred" Elodie scrunched her nose after hearing Fred's deal he made with James," Did you think about what would happen to the girl in this whole thing?"

Fred suddenly facepalmed at her words realizing how he didn't even think about that at all. In fact, the entire deal was just a random declaration, and he didn't exactly think James would agree on it," Bloody hell—Now why didn't I even think about that?"

Elodie pat his head," How about I help out? Since I know I have no affections with him"

Fred quickly looked at her frowning," No way Elle, I am not making you do that!"

Elodie leaned on her palm, "Well, you want to find a way for him to stop sleeping around? Then let me do it—it's not like I'll magically fall for him like all those other girls"

"What if it happens?"

She raised an eyebrow looking at him," Do you really think I find interest in someone who breaks multiple hearts, just because it's fun?"

"Blimey, of course not" Fred shot her words down

"Then, I don't see why you are so against it, if it means I can stop him from hurting whoever girl he chooses, I'll prevent it from happening. It's a win-win"

"I can't have you getting hurt," He said softly reaching over grabbing her hand

She smiled to reassure him," Fred, I'll be fine—I mean, if I get to Spite him in all of this, I would be the best thing, won't it?"

"It seems unfair that I'm messing with the deal like this" Fred whispered," He's still my family, and doing him wrong like this is—well cruel"

"James is confident he'll win this deal, the chances my plan works is low—So if he does win, nothing changes"

"And if he doesn't win?" Fred argued," What happens if you do somehow make him fall for you?"

"I highly doubt that Fred, I'm not in his radar, you know he has a specific type he goes for—mainly not one who is a Slytherin"

"How do you know that?" He questioned

"Tell me, Fred, out of all the times you walked in on him snogging a girl—have you ever seen at least one Slytherin girl?"

He gaped at her and realized her point," I guess I never have"

"Exactly, and most of the girls in my house know not to become one of his targets, because let's face it, our pride is almost as big as our ego"