epilogue

Nova Potter had been fortunate—while the risk was really high, the prayers not only her father and brother, but everyone who eventually learned about the blood curse had been answered

Nova Potter had been fortunate—while the risk was really high, the prayers not only her father and brother, but everyone who eventually learned about the blood curse had been answered. The former Malfoy did not get the curse, but the risk still remained for when she and Albus had decided to have kids.

Though luck seemed to be heavily on her side, as what to have it—and the genes for mainly males had been strong; left to them only having sons.

However, it was far from over, especially since two sons, was far from what they imagined their family to have been.

Yet, no one could take it from them, despite the blood curse—for them wanting to have a daughter. Some would have considered it horrible parenting, but some would just go by their day understanding that some wants and needs can be a danger.

"Merlin, how many are you and Al planning on having?!" Scorpius whispered yelled to his twin as they walked along their mother's rose garden.

Nova chuckled lightly hitting her elbow on his arm," Oh sod off Scorp, trust me once you have one—you'll just want to have more"

"Right, well I'll need to find someone first" Scorpius grumbled under his breath making his sister roll her eyes.

"Well, if you got off your high horse, and...I don't know—stop Naya from marrying, then you wouldn't be in this conundrum" Once those words left her mouth Scorpius picked up his pace leaving her behind.

Nova just stood in place shaking her head in defeat and looked at the white roses," I swear, Mum—Scorpius defines Stubborn in a whole new way"

"He does and I tried, but I think he'll be the only one to know tell himself that" Nova turned to her husband walking over with both of their twin sons holding each of his hands.

The pair's eyes both gleaming brightly at the sight of their mother making them run towards her—but before they could tackle her the two had stopped right on time in front of her remembering her current condition.

Nova chuckled motioning her hands out," You know you can still hug me, just not too rough, my loves" Her sons giggled wrapping their hands around her and Albus walked over to them.

"How did Scorpius take the news of our new addition?"

"Honestly, not the same as the first time, but I think with everything going on with him...It was the reaction I was kind of expecting. How did dad react?"

Albus let out an exasperated laugh as he rubbed his neck," He was smiling, and congratulating us...but he had the usual glint in his eye"

"The good ol' Malfoy glint?" Nova said jokingly making him nod his head and pout leaning on her shoulder.

"Hey, boys, why don't you go and water grandmother's garden?" Her sons hummed leaving their parents instantly. The two could be heard bantering with each other as they did what they loved whenever visiting their grandfather.

It was probably the happiest Draco had been whenever his grandsons were around because they enjoyed hours on end listening about Astoria. For Draco, it was no longer hard for him as it once was speaking of his late wife.

However, for Nova and Scorpius, the two had a deepened wound of still not being able to share stories, so their father gladly had done it.

The parents both had sat on the bench in the garden while observing their sons," I wonder how, Mum did it" Nova raised her hand on her stomach," When she found out that she was going to have a daughter"

Albus reached over placing his hand on her own," Well, she must have thought of nothing else but bringing her babies into the world, well at least that's what I think she did...I could be very wrong"

Though before Nova could say anything, the wind had picked up around them and a few of the white rose petals flowed through the wind. The couple had both looked up at the sight making the former Malfoy smile.

"I think, that just might be exactly what Mum had thought...and I'll do the same"

Albus looked at his wife and kissed her hand," Isn't it strange how things turned out for us?"

Nova chuckled gently pinching his cheek, "Love, it's not strange, it's a phenomenon" The Potters laughed in sync as they both went on to observe their sons.

Draco had eventually joined his family, sharing the good news that Scorpius was on his way to make things right.

The family had led to enjoying their day in the sun with the occasional flow of the wind. One that Draco and Nova had known was Astoria watching over them.