chapter six

Albus opened the compartment door about to step in, but saw the expression on Elodie's face, making him unconsciously gulp

Albus opened the compartment door about to step in, but saw the expression on Elodie's face, making him unconsciously gulp. He looked over to the only other person in the section was Fred, who was sitting across her humming obnoxiously.

"What happened?" He questioned prudently

Elodie snapped her head facing his direction making him flinch," For starters, this bloody tosser, hauled me on the train!"

"Oh, lighten up Elle, I was not about to make you stay at school for the holidays" Fred nudged his foot on her leg, which made Elodie smack it off grumbling insults.

"You were going to stay?" Albus walked in sitting next to Fred

Elodie nodded leaning back," My mum is still in America for work, so it would be useless going home"

Fred stood up knowing how much she hated the subject," Allow me to get us some snacks from the trolley, Licorice wands for the usual Elle?" She nodded grateful knowing what he was going," You know it"

"Come on Al, help me, won't you? I'll need to get for the rest of the family, knowing them they'll be joining us"

"Oh, yeah sure" Albus got up following after Fred leaving Elodie in the compartment on her own.

Once the door slid close, she let out a sigh of relief, that only lasted for a few seconds since the door slid right back open.

"Oh" Elodie froze to the voice and peered up seeing it was James," I didn't—"

"Fred and Albus went to get snacks at the trolley, they should be back in a few, you can sit. I don't bite James" He let out an awkward laugh at her words and sat down next to her.

"I'm flattered you sat here when there are two seats available in front of you" Elodie smirked

James coughed about to move but Elodie grabbed the back of his clothes forcing him back down," I was just joking James"

"Oh—yeah I knew that" He stumbled making Elodie snicker," Do I make you nervous?" She dared making him look at her," What? No, you don't" He defended himself a little too quickly.

"Well, since I'm practically spending the holidays with your family, mainly against my will because of Fred, I hope your ready for more of this" Elodie motioned to herself jokingly as she sent a wink

"What?" He gawked," Wait what?!"

"Yep" Elodie laughed," More of me whether you like it or not"

James was about to respond, but the timing was horrid since his family all walked in leaving him to not have the chance to say anything.