chapter one

Teddy Lupin had followed his father's footsteps into becoming a prefect, though-the only thing he did not follow in his father's footsteps, was becoming a prankster, that in which he followed after his mother

He had given them the easiness, being the complete golden boy of his year-though he did have close calls since his best mate was the exact opposite of him. Skylar Black just as Teddy followed his own father's footsteps, becoming the close calls of trouble of Teddy Lupin's daily routine.

However, for the Black, it was easily diverted when a certain female had easily gotten his attention. The female being Victoire Weasley-who was, in fact, a year younger but still apart of the Lupin and Black's centre of friendship.

The three slowly becoming inseparable and found to be a perfect combination of what a lot of people hoped for in a friendship.

When Teddy was not with his best mates, he was only found doing his duty as a prefect. His duty-meaning keeping an eye out on a certain Slytherin that had been on his marks since the beginning of the year.

She was the epitome of trouble and Teddy had not known that until his fifth year. Though, finding out late, it made sense to him on why there had always been rumours about a female known as the Trouble Moon.

He never understood it, until that was learning of the female's name-which was Aviana Moon.

She was easily known, as not only a well known Slytherin in her year, but being the daughter of the highly well-known doctors in St. Mungo's Hospital, Pansy and Reginald Moon.

Pansy formerly a Parkinson, had been idolized in Hogwarts in her own house; though despite her loyalty that had laid in the Dark Lord's path, she just like most of her fellow Slytherins had gone through a new light. Straight out of their parent's shadows and making a difference in the Wizarding World.

Reginald Moon was highly known for his studies in medical research. A rumour of how he was the light in his wife's darkness, was what everyone had like to go by whenever visiting St. Mungo's. The power couple that later brought their little bird, Aviana into the world.

It was only natural that she was just as famous as most of the war heroes' children. Though, unlike them, her idolization was entirely different. She was a fleeting bird in the moonlight, that had been a stir in Teddy Lupin's normal life.

When the Lupin had unknowingly stumbled upon something during his patrols. He had ended up being interlocked with the Trouble known as Aviana Moon, indefinitely.

It had caused the normalcy that Edward Lupin had worked so hard for, only to fall out of place, and become nothing but a blur.