chapter thirteen

Nova had spent most of her first few hours in Hogwarts answering all the questions that everyone wanted to know about Beauxbatons

Taken in reconsideration, if Nova was asked this before she decided for a change, she would have been very dismissive and irritable with all of the questions.

However, with one trait born out of habit from the school, was patience. A trait that had been itched irritably for her, that she couldn't just shake off.

Though part of her had praised it greatly in pride.

Albus who had been watching from his house table had found it in himself not to take it as easy as she was. So, he got up from his table alarming Scorpius who was speaking with him.

"What's wrong, Al?" The Malfoy asked in confusion but once he followed his best mates' line if sight, he grinned and pat Albus' back," Go on mate, go and save her"

Albus chuckled shaking his head as he waved before leaving the table.

Scorpius leaned on his palm and let a sigh leave his lips. It had left him to look down the table where Naya was sat. He needed the confidence now—the confidence to make things right with her.

Albus who was walking to the Gryffindor table sat between Nova and Rose. Though mainly it was his cousin that had got the sudden force of being pushed making her scowl at him.

"What in Merlin's name are you doing, Al?" Rose grumbled under her breath adjusting her robes.

Albus ignored her and smiled to Nova who was now facing him. It was the silent gesture that she easily understood making her smile in gratitude.

The questions finally stopped because of The Potter's sudden appearance, now leaving them just to observe the interaction with Nova and Albus.

The Strange and enigmatic that had been the Malfoy and Potter.

Seventh year had hardly even eventful for everyone—with the exception of Nova and Albus. Though, the pair had yet to confess their obvious attraction for each other, much to a lot of annoyance to Rose and Scorpius. Though, the pair had not intervened knowing the time would eventually come...hopefully.

A few months within the year, Rose and Nova both fully reconnected. At first, it was a little challenging for the pair to put past the friendship that ended at one point, but the two were both stubborn and a lot like their mothers in the section.

"Hey, Ro?" Nova who was sat on her bed whispered being respectful to their roommates.

"Yes?" The red-haired female looked up from her book.

For a moment Nova considered on even asking the question, but a huge part of her couldn't resist the urge, "While I was gone...did Al...ever date anyone?"

Rose lowered her book at the question and let a sigh leave her lips. She knew better to fid and change the subject so she nodded her head," Yeah, it was for at least half of last year"

Nova leaned on her hand letting the words sink in. She knew at one point it would have happened, especially since she still didn't have the self-confidence.

It was a difficult step, having to openly express that the one part of her she feared to ever put in vulnerability.