chapter six

"Let's see if you can catch me"

It had been only a few days since his encounter with Aviana and it left Teddy in a daze. Those words had replayed in his mind over and over without giving him a break.

He was in a loss for the situation and he was not even sure how to ask his own best mates what it meant.

Aviana, on the other hand, was enjoying the moment, because he was her next bird to set free and she was certain that it was not a mistake. Despite being idolized and swooned over, she knew it was not what Teddy had truly wanted.

His eyes were wearing the desire for him to spread his wings and be set free. Aviana knew he needed it before he was consumed into a path that he probably assumed he needed to follow. Just like her other fellow birds that were soaring in the sky with her.

It was the meaning of her name after all- 'like a bird'

Her parents had chosen the name because they knew their daughter would want to be free. They knew that she was not going to have an easy life with the expectations and that fell onto their family.

Pansy had known the moment she laid eyes on her that she'd never want her daughter to be a bird in a cage-like she once was. The life as a death eater's daughter who was moulded into following the path behind the dark one.

The past that haunted her life for many years and still did to this day. However, with her husband, she was able to grow strong and not allow it to drive her to insanity.

Aviana hummed lightly as she dangled her feet off the tree that was just near the Black Lake. Her eyes shone brightly as she watched the ripples of the water that grown hypnotizing.

"Edward Lupin" She mumbled to herself. She couldn't deny her excitement and was curious about what was going to unfold with the male. He was the first that she had the most interest in and she found it bothersome that she didn't know of him before.

It irked her deep inside, but it also made her drive into strength. Unlike her other fellow birds, Aviana had knew that he was going to be the most challenging out of the rest. Despite his eyes telling a story-she still found it not entirely showing itself.

It was eccentric and exhilarating at the same time.

Also, from what she had gathered within a couple of days on trying to get information on Teddy. He was only known for his looks, intelligence and 'perfection'-which most people liked to forcibly label him as.

It was all just titles from what they all wanted to see. It was not the things he had chosen.

"And people say I'm trouble" Aviana joked lightly looking upwards to the sky.