chapter fifteen

The relationship between the Slytherin and Hufflepuff had grown spread like a storm

The relationship between the Slytherin and Hufflepuff had grown spread like a storm. While the romance did not start the remainder of their Fifth year, it had during summer.

The summer that not only created the foundation but the season that Edward Lupin and Aviana Moon finally soared.

For her, being afraid of change and for him, being afraid of letting go. It was an abnormal thing for the complete opposites—doing what they were afraid of most, to welcoming the part of them that was kept hidden.

After the pair had graduated from Hogwarts, marriage was still a bit far from their future. They didn't desire it until maybe when they had found the right moment—which turned out to be a total of 5 years.

For this purpose, was because they wanted to follow their dreams without hesitation. Teddy followed in the suit of his god-father, into becoming an Auror.

As for Aviana, it came to a surprise to a lot of people that she did not follow the path of her parent's careers. However, the only people that knew that unquestionably was her parents and Teddy.

She didn't have to tell them though, they just knew.

Aviana had ended up doing what she probably wanted since she was a young girl and that was obvious.

To help people through their hardest times and fortunately, there was just a place for that and it was guiding the young wizards and witches in their adolescents in the orphanages that had been funded by none other than her former Head of House; Professor Slughorn.

It was in the path that he continued for the late Headmasters Albus and Severus. The three men that had started to plan ahead and rebuild the destruction that was caused by Voldemort.

In proper guidance that the establishment had existed to prevent history from repeating itself.

Plans of settling down together had ended up joining another set of years in the making, but it all went as intentional.

Aviana and Teddy did not need to desirably fall in sync with their lives. It was not for them to rely on each other in anything but the happiness they had together.

After they had married the two still continued their dreams, but with the addition of being able to call each other Husband and Wife.

Surprisingly, to them, they didn't technically find the idea as important but they went along with it for the sake of their parents that looked forward to it.

Aviana and Teddy just loved each other deeply that with or without it did not matter, but there was no talk against it so it was a choice for them that was not considered mandatory. Their love was a wildfire that turned out to be an eternal flame.

To think, it was the Trouble that turned out not to be Trouble at all.