chapter four

A few days before he had approached Aviana-Teddy came to his best mates for advice on what to do

A few days before he had approached Aviana-Teddy came to his best mates for advice on what to do. Skylar and Victoire both had been shocked that he didn't approach them sooner. Especially since the pair of them were fully aware of their best mate constantly looking for the Slytherin.

Neither of them was sure why exactly he was drawn to the Slytherin, but something strangely told them that it was fate. However, the pair didn't dare to voice it because they knew their hard-headed friend was going to entirely deny their fantasy.

Teddy pursed his lips at his mates both acting uninterested in his dilemma. The blonde part-veela had her attention glued to a Wizarding Magazine and Skylar was failing at throwing his crumpled-up trash in the bin in the corner of the room.

The two were the most carefree people he's ever met and he sometimes wondered how he came to befriend them. Sure, they grew up with each other considering the closeness of their families-but it didn't mean they required to be friends.

His patience was wearing thin and for a moment he reached to his full set of hair. He made sure he wasn't balding from the stress of anxiety growing in his thoughts.

"Relax Teddy Bear, you overthink too much" Skylar peeked at Teddy for a second seeing the way the Prefect was close to pulling his hair out.

He tried to push the horror of imagining his own hair being put in that scenario. Just like his father, Skylar shared the same obsession with his hair and he'd lose his mind if anything happened to it.

Teddy rolled his eyes at the nickname and he grumbled not being able to retort about it. No actually he gave up trying because no matter how much he tried to stop the name from living on-it was never going away. Also, it didn't help him since his god-sister Lily always called him that and he couldn't take that away from her.

"I am not overthinking and I am perfectly relaxed" Victoire held back from snorting loudly and used the magazine she was reading to cover her mouth to mute the sound.

Once the Weasley was confident that she was not going to make a sound that'd make her own mother disappointed she lowered her reading material and leaned on the back of her interlaced palms," Right you say that, Teddy but your hair says otherwise" She remarked with a smirk

Skylar laughed loudly seeing the darkened shade of yellow," So, tell me-What exactly about Moon, piques your interest?"

"Well she is pretty" Victoire added and grinned suggestively, however, before she could make a comment Teddy raised his hand stopping her.

"Please, spare me" Teddy mumbled shaking his head not wanting the idea to even get a chance to exist," I was just curious"

"Something tells me it's more than curiosity" Skylar leaned over and whispered to Victoire-though not being quiet enough Teddy took one of the crumpled papers on the table they were sat at and threw it to him.