chapter five

The day spent with his best mates-Teddy had no progress on getting any information about the Slytherin

The day spent with his best mates-Teddy had no progress on getting any information about the Slytherin. The question was why exactly was he suddenly interested in the female, when throughout all his years not once have, they crossed paths.

Sure, they had some classes with each other but the biggest thing was they never spoke once. Neither had mutual friends and their families did not have any association with each other-so it would have been just continued that way.

However, it changed when Teddy took one glance at the female that ran by him-almost as if she was fleeting in the air and to his eyes, he saw her soaring freely. When he watched her figure run down the hall, Teddy had no idea how to stop looking and it took him a while to realize that time had felt slow at the moment.

The way her hair flowed and the way he caught the scent of strawberries and mint. When someone in the halls bumped his shoulder, it had caused him to snap out of it and furrow his brows. He was so almost baffled that it took physical contact from someone to take him back into reality.

"There she goes again" someone grumbled near him. Teddy turned to two Slytherin females that were watching the girl that had his attention just a moment ago.

"I wonder what she and her mob of misfits are up to now" When those words filled his ears, he didn't understand why he approached the girls. He didn't understand what came over him.

"Would you two happen to be speaking of the girl that just ran by?" He asked gently making the girls turn to the infamous Hufflepuff that had almost every single girl their year swoon over, in fact, it spread like wildfire about the infamous Metamorphmagus that stole the hearts of many.

Though the only person that didn't know it was the person himself. Unfortunately, it was a trait that both his parents had-both dense and oblivious to their own surroundings. It was almost as if the trait was genetic, flippantly enough to almost believe.

"I'm surprised you never heard of her" One of the girls spoke up in a tone that made Teddy almost recoil from. It was snobbish and enough to say she looked down at the mysterious female that he was drawn to.

"Her name is Aviana Moon" The other spoke while running a hand through her hair," Honestly, I wonder if her parents are disappointed with the way she is"

"With the way she is?" Teddy raised an eyebrow as the females shared a look in disbelief. It was almost funny and terrifying at the same time that the male before them was truly unaware of how much the female made a name for herself-albeit it not being willingly.

"She and her friends like to cause trouble for others. Oddly enough, they don't actually hang out with each other-but sometimes you see them meet up one by one. I'm not sure what they do, but people like to call them the Troubles-Though, Moon is usually the instigator so we usually stick with 'Trouble Moon' and her gofers"

After a moment, Teddy had dismissed himself from the girls after they started to laugh distastefully. He couldn't help but want to take a long wash at feeling disgusted with the way the girls put themselves above others so confidently. It was a narcist at its highest demand and he preferred not to be around it.