chapter eleven

Summer Vacation at the Malfoy household, had been mainly filled with Scorpius and Nova quarrelling

Summer Vacation at the Malfoy household, had been mainly filled with Scorpius and Nova quarrelling. While the female had shared her decision on transferring schools, her brother had been nothing but against it. Though, it was expected.

Nova's reasoning was mainly only for her to understand and she knew her brother would see it as what most would, which was running away.

However, it was not as simple; for Nova, in order for her to truly grown and seek a change. She needed to be in an environment that didn't cause a substantial amount of insecurity within her. Her status would mean nothing in Beauxbatons' and she wouldn't have anything to live by, except for herself.

The Malfoy's had no reputation at the school, and it was how Nova could see herself adapting into her own person.

Scorpius didn't have the same restraints as his sister, because he was naturally living the life that was expected for a Malfoy. He was his own person, but he didn't have people on his back about how he should live.

He was acceptant to his life, having to choose it on his own and not by others.

When the new school year came, Nova left on a carriage while Scorpius left on the train. Both, of which the father of the twins had not been happy to experience. His children were supposed to be inseparable, yet he was seeing them both go entirely different ways.

He did know it was going to eventually happen, but not at such a young age. Though, as usual, Draco Malfoy kept his promise to his children and his late wife. He was going to give his family the world.

When Draco and Scorpius arrived at the train, it was nearly time for it to leave—so there had been no one to stop and ask questions on the missing family member. At least for Scorpius—the father, on the other hand, had to deal with the parents who noticed.

Scorpius gave his father a sympathetic smile as he saw the adults already bombarding him with questions. He knew that he'd eventually experience the same having to explain the same thing his father did.

Scorpius was a mess—for the first time ever. He was not the same without having his sister nag him and help tie his tie—he was lost without her. However, what he realized was that in spite of it, them being apart was the best for him as well.

The twins had been too reliant on each other, that, yes it was strange, but it was exactly what they desperately needed. It was not only Nova who needed to grow, but it was also the same with Scorpius.

"Hey, Scorpius" Naya greeted him first as he walked into the compartment that already had both of his best mates seated. He gave them a tight smile as he sat down, however, the two instantly knew something was wrong, but both of them didn't dare to ask. They knew he'd tell them when he wanted to.

The one main thing that the Malfoy siblings had in common the strongest.