chapter two

Many people depict Aviana as nothing but trouble

Many people depict Aviana as nothing but trouble. Every student that only known her from appearance had assumed she was nothing but trouble in paradise. A warning was always whispered behind the closed doors to never get involved with whatever she did-which was sneaking around and causing distress.

Though, for the simple term of what the word 'trouble' even meant had somehow become the definition of many things that had been marked as something they'd never want to put their energy into. Such as the terms that became the victim of Hopeless, Run-of-the-mill or to put it simple 'a waste of effort'

However, those had all been measly rumours and idealization that it was not worth their time to manage a proper explanation-So whether it was true or not, was most accurately a mystery.

So, because of how effortless people wanted to put into trying to see behind the lines, Aviana was tactlessly a victim of an unfortunate circumstance. Despite her parents being the talk of the Wizarding World, she was not graced with being lucky in the department simplicity.

Professor Slughorn had let out an exasperated sigh as he watched said female walk into his classroom. The sigh was not out of frustration but instead, it was one that expressed sympathy. Despite his mistakes from many years ago, he had learned from trial and error.

He was still slower on the department of fully comprehending what goes on the minds of his students-however, he had a new view of understanding that he didn't need to overthink. He didn't need to let himself drown in fear of repeating what he had done to Tom Riddle.

Though-that was far from consideration since the female currently standing before him was far from any evil intent. She was just in need of her mentor on advice and he was shocked to know she had considered him, especially since there were probably better options within the grounds of Hogwarts.

He even had a thought of the ghost as better options than him-but somehow, Aviana had been dead set that the head of her house was the person she'd rely on and so-Slughorn accepted it in defeat.

"Allow me to question, my dear, but what is on your mind?" Slughorn watched the female as she prepared her own cup of tea.

Aviana raised the cup to her lips taking in the aroma as she peered out the window in the room. She had a lot on her mind; however, she was not sure where to start.

Actually-that was incorrect. She knew what she wanted to say-yet she had no idea of what to think of it herself. Her head then tilted to the side and for a moment she felt it was heavy from the thoughts consuming it.

Thoughts-which was a certain Hufflepuff that she had been suddenly involved with for months now.

Edward Lupin.