epilogue

In the total of ten and a half years, did the Lupin-Moon family welcome a child into their family of two

It was funny how the pair were completely overjoyed to the point of recklessly even forgetting to prepare for the birth. However, in the end, fortunately, they had Victoire and Skylar who guided them through their experience.

The two that already had a large and still growing family that just might have been somewhat a family trait of the Weasley's—witticism intended by Skylar himself.

"Why are babies so tiny?" Teddy whispered to Skylar as the males stood outside of the room that currently had exceeded the limit of visitors. The new father was taken back when his own parents pushed him out of the room wanting to coddle their long-awaited grandchild.

"Mate, I've asked that question many times and let me tell you now, don't expect to hear the answer" Skylar folded his arms sighing," Or more like, don't expect the wife to let you off lightly for asking such a thing"

Teddy chuckled and rolled his eyes," Right, 'The wife' meaning the one you married. Aviana would gladly answer the question"

"Yeah, get back to me when you realize that error, mate" Skylar elbowed him jokingly.

The two males had ended up waiting longer than usual since the visitation prolonged for a couple of hours. However, they expected it to since it was like this for any grandchild born into the family.

When it did finally end, Teddy was able to return back to the room to his wife and newborn child.

"You know, it never surprises me how excited the family gets" Aviana commented as she laid in bed while Teddy was holding their baby and swaying.

"Let this be our preparation for the future when we welcome more" He added with a smile that made his wife laugh quietly.

"It's a nice feeling," Aviana said softly as she closed her eyes

Teddy stared at his wife, "What is?"

"Being a part of a big family" She answered as she slowly opened her tired eyes," You know since it's really only ever been me and my parents. Did I ever say thank you for making me have all this?"

"Only about a million times, love" He declared with a smirk. Aviana's lips lifted into a smile as she slowly started to allow sleep to take over.

A soft mumble of 'I love you' left her lips to which Teddy instantly responded back. When he watched his wife fall asleep their child in his arms cooed in his arms.

He continued his swaying as he whispered to the infant about how 'You sure made Mommy work hard' to even going on and bragging about her and their time in Hogwarts—which was something he thought the most about.

Teddy chuckled to himself as he closed his eyes for a moment and envisioned the upcoming future with his family.

He couldn't ask for anything better.

Aviana had given him all he could ever ask for, just as he did for her.