|| 055|| Accidents Happen? 🔱💀 O/AnCo

Art by klaius on Danbooru

Mori Calliope x !GN!Reader x Gawr Gura

Fluffy/slight angst

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You laughed as Gura sent the both of you crashing to the ground. Behind you, you could hear Calli laughing as she stood menacingly over both you and Gura. Without waiting for either of you, Calli then grabbed the both of you and trapped both of you in a headlock. Gura started squirming while letting out multiple 'a's. Meanwhile you tried to figure out how to make Calli let go of you. You smirked as an evil plan came to mind.

"Oh Calli~" Said reaper froze at your tone of voice, but still kept you and Gura in a firm hold. You turned to face her as best as you could then fluttered your eyelashes at her. This action made Calli flush a colour similar to the colour of her eyes.

"Aww, look at the colour of your face! It's almost the same colour as your beautiful eyes" She let out a sound that was a mixture of a squeak and a guh, before she dropped you, but still kept a firm grip on Gura. The little shark wasn't happy with this at all, and resorted to giving Calli a small bit on her forearm.

"Gah! Fuck-" Calli hissed as Gura scrambled away from her. As Calli rubbed the spot that Gura had bitten, she looked up to see her giving a sharp-toothed smile. Calli was about to question it when Gura rushed forward and trapped you with her trident.

"Haha! Now I have your waifu/husbando/waifando! What are you gonna do now, Calli?" It was a slightly awkward position seeing as Gura was a fair bit shorter than you. After trying to tug your way out of her hold, but you soon found out that her hold was a lot stronger than you expected.

You internally swore, knowing that flattery would not work on Gura the same way it worked with Calli.

While you were thinking on how you could get out of this situation, Calli flashed Gura a warning look. Gura instantly knew what she was trying to tell her,

'Don't be too rough with them. They are still a human'.

Gura gave her a subtle nod and loosened her grip on her trident, which you failed to notice. You managed to come up with another idea while Gura and Calli exchanged their silent messages. You tapped Gura on the arm, trying to get her to listen to you. She looked a little confused, but leaned closer to you so she could hear you without Calli being able to know what you two were talking about.

While you whispered your plan to the small shark, a evil smirk grew on her face. Calli didn't know whether to laugh at this, or be concerned, especially when Gura willing let you go. Suddenly, you and Gura turned to stare at Calli in the eyes. She awkwardly looked side to side, to see if there was something near her that you might be staring at, and then looked behind her to check if there was something behind her.

As soon as she looked away, you and Gura split up and started cornering her. By the time Calli looked back, both you and Gura had jumped on her, causing the reaper to let out a startled 'guh'. Part way through this little scuffle, Calli had pulled out her scythe to try and block you and Gura. In response, Gura used her trident to retaliate.

Calli chuckled and took a wild swing, hitting Gura's trident spot on, causing small sparks to go everywhere. You had stumbled away as soon as the play fighting started including weapons, though the sight of a tiny shark girl using a trident the size of her to fight a cute reaper was slightly amusing.

You stood up to get them to stop fighting so you could head inside for some food, when one of Gura's strikes fell astray and hit you square in the head, causing you to go flying backward.

Calli, who was facing you, instantly paled to the point she looked like a sheet. She quickly grabbed Gura's trident by it's handle and used it to swing Gura around so she could see what happened. Gura immediately felt tears pricking the corner of her eyes and she dropped her trident.

Within moments, Gura had raced off to get help, while Calli had rushed over to see how badly you were injured. She couldn't really tell, but she assumed it was bad since you had blood leaking out from under your hairline, though you were still alive.

In this moment Calli cursed herself for having ice cold skin, meaning she could keep you warm as you started to bleed out. In a rare moment of weakness for her, she started crying. Whenever one of her tears would land on the blades of grass below her, they would quickly wrinkle up and die, which means Calli would be constantly wiping her face of tears, not wanting to risk hurting you further.

Calli almost felt herself faint from relief when Gura returned with Kiara. Kiara, being a phoenix, was able to bring life and healing to the ailed or dying.

Kiara quickly ushered both of them away so she could have some space. She healed you and wiped away the fresh blood from your forehead, burning it away by sparking some fire in her hand. Both Calli and Gura held their breaths, even though Calli didn't really need to as she didn't breath in the first place.

"They'll be fine. I managed to fix most of the damage, they just need to rest for a while to let their body do the rest" Kiara's voice was scarily monotone. Both Gura and Calli nodded.

---------- Time Skip ----------

You groaned as you woke up, the pounding in your help not helping you at all. The first thing you noticed when your senses returned to you, was that you were very warm and resting on something really soft. You felt a subtle movement on your left side, and you turned to see a frazzled and sleeping shark next to you. Gura had nuzzled up to you, with her head resting on your shoulder and her tail twined with your legs.

'So if Gura is there... where is Calli?' You kept your eyes squinted as to not let too much light in. You placed you hand down to help yourself sit up, when you noticed your mattress was a lot softer than you remembered.

That was the moment you realised your head was resting on Calli's- ehm... boing boings. You felt your face heat up slightly. Then you noticed how peaceful the reaper looked as she was sleeping, and you also noted the bags under her eyes had decreased by a fair amount.

Next to you, you felt Gura shuffled around some more before you heard her high-pitched yawn. She rubbed her eyes before she saw you awake.

"(Y/N)! You're awake! How do you feel? Are you ok?" You were a bit confused by Gura's questions, but nodded anyway. She sighed and visibly relaxed, before she turned and jumped on Calli, effectively waking her up. As soon as she sat up, you fell on to your side since Calli was your pillow.

"Gura, why did you have to wake me up? I was having such a nice sl-" Calli cut herself off when she saw you were awake. Immediately, you were pulled into a bone crushing hug by the reaper, which Gura joined almost instantly afterwards.

"Ah! I'm so sorry! Are you ok? How do you feel? Do you need me to get Kiara? I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry..." Calli kept spewing out apologies and Gura joined her.

They did this for a few minutes, all while you just enjoyed the warth from their hug. When they finished saying all their apologies (with Gura giving you a sneaky cheek kiss as an extra apology) you just sat there with a confused expression.

"Sorry for what?" The two of them looked at you with a mixture of horror and confusion before realising you didn't remember a thing.