|| 02 || Amano Pikamee ⚡ H/F

Art by Jacy on pixiv

━━━━━━━

Amano Pikamee Romantic Headcanons (Fluff)

Kind of old, so beware (written in 2020- So writing definitely not the best) Pikamee might be out of character because of this.

Word Count → 931 Words

Warnings → I mean, apart from the old writing, it's kinda short compared to my newer chapters

━━━━━━━

⚡ First date⚡

Your first date with Pikamee involved watching the sunset from your roof. There was supposed to be a fireworks show later in the night, which was the main reason you and Pikamee had climbed up here, but it didn't end up happening.

You had also surprised Pikamee with some of her favourite doughnuts, which she happily ate leaving only a few for you.

After the sunset it started getting way too cold for both of you, so you and Pikamee retreated inside and binged movies under a blanket for the rest of the night. You ended up crashing against each other at 4 am.

⚡ First kiss⚡

Your first kiss happened during a game of truth and dare that you and Pikamee were invited to. There were a few other vtubers there, including Calli and Kiara, Tomoshika and Froot and Zentreya. You being a part of Hololive introduced her to Calli and Kiara first, who seemed happy to talk to Pikamee.

Later, Kiara proposed the idea of truth or dare, which everyone except Calli looked excited about. To your left sat Pikamee and to your right sat Froot. To choose who was asking the question and who was receiving the question, you used an empty bottle of wine that Calli had for some reason. If the top landed on you, you would ask the question, and if the bottom landed on you, you would be asked the question.

After around 15 minutes into the game, the top landed on Kiara and the bottom landed on you. Being the bottom-left phoenix she is, she dared you to kiss the person to your left. Seeing as you and Pikamee were already dating, you both complied with no hesitation.

Oh yeah, you may have forgotten to tell them you were dating...

⚡ Getting sick⚡

Whenever you get sick, Pikamee always tries her hardest to make you feel better. She'll be sitting beside you on the bed while looking up your symptoms on her laptop. More often than not, she'll start freaking out because she finds symptoms that match with you that belong to really serious diseases, and you have to correct her. Once she thought you had pneumonia when it was just a bad cough.

After getting over the freaking out phase, she'll go out and then struggle to find the right medicine for you. While she's out, she'll leave Tomoe on your bedside table to keep you company, but she always ends up calling you, asking you to help her find the right medicine for you.

⚡ Jealousy⚡

Pikamee is actually very protective of you, but you just chalk it up to her being an electrical demon (is she? My brain thinks she is but I can't find anything like her about that. Well, it's what I'm going with).

She doesn't usually get too salty around other vtubers, since you were all pretty good friends. But when it comes to people you don't know too well, or people you don't know at all, Pikamee isn't afraid to give them a shock or two.

For instance, one time when you went shopping with your tiny girlfriend, this rood person came up to you and started flirting with you. It wasn't obvious at first, but once they used a pick-up line on you, it became much more obvious.

As soon as he said this, Pikamee simply touched them on their shoulder and sent a few dulled waves of electricity through them, causing them to yelp in pain. They went to yell at Pikamee, but she just gave them this glassed overlooked that just said 'I dare you to yell. I dare you to do that again. I will stop your heart and that is not an empty threat'. Safe to say the person left you alone after that.

:Miscellaneous:

⚡ Always the small spoon when it comes to cuddling. She's tried being the big spoon, but it never works because she's just too small. She doesn't care, it just means extra warmth for her

⚡ Whenever you're hanging out with the rest of the VOMS project girls, you and Pikamee start whispering 'let's kill da hoe' around Tomoshika

⚡ She loves making cubbies in your living room and if you're ever out of the house for longer than an hour you'll come home to see the most complex cubby made out of chairs, blankets and pillows with a sleeping Pikamee inside

⚡ You often go up on the roof on warm days to snack on doughnuts together

⚡ Once Pikamee got angry at Tomoe and yeeted them into a tree. They got stuck there and didn't come out until a rather large storm hit where you lived. Surprisingly, they were fine and Pikamee was ecstatic to have her spatula back

⚡ Sometimes when you catch Pikamee sleeping, you place your phone on either her stomach or head and it'll start charging

⚡ Many, many kettle jokes (at Pikamee's expense)

⚡ Doesn't mind spiders, but you have to deal with the bugs that make their way into your apartment, especially if they are of the flying variety

⚡ You have to keep an eye on her caffeine intake because if neither of you are careful, Pikamee can easily drink more than five cups a day

⚡ Sometimes, when she can't sleep (which is very often), Pikamee will just watch you, or 'guard you from the monsters', as she puts it