|| 016 || Froot-cake 🦇🕸️ O/F

Art by Mei Mei on twitter

━━━━━━━

Froot - Could be romantic or platonic. Idk

Requested by Someone probably wanted Froot I don't remember

Word Count → 1425 Words

Warnings/Notes → Another old chapter, especially for Froot. It's also not the best idea for a chapter and the pacing is all off so I will not edit this because I do not want to put my eyeballs through this

━━━━━━━

One might expect their morning to be plain and boring, right? Eat breakfast, get dressed, stuff like that? Going to work or school, then come home and relax, right? Well that is not how your morning went.

First of all, you woke up early and started getting ready for school/work, before remembering it was the weekend, which made you feel empty inside because you could've gotten more sleep, but you were kinda glad you didn't.

Since you were already up, you just went on with your day. You were happy since you got to have (favourite food) for breakfast, and that you got the day to yourself since you had no plans.

You were about to head back upstairs so you could start your gaming marathon (or whatever you want to do), when a series of knocks interrupted your journey. You stood on the bottom stair for a few seconds, waiting to see if you imagined the knocks, but you sighed when they came again. It was probably just the postman wanting you to sign something off.

Yeah... about that.

"Hello!" You couldn't believe you eyes.

"Uh sir/ma'am/mx?" You blinked a few times

"Yes?" You responded, slightly dazed.

"Are you alright? You sort've just zoned out" How were you supposed to respond to that?

"Oh, I'm fine? It's just... I don't mean to be rude, but I've just never seen someone like you" The person, or someone, just responded with an adorable smile. Said person was roughly 5'1 or 155cm with fluffy grey and green hair. She was dressed in what you might describe as a weird mixture of goth and vintage, though that wasn't what caught your eye the most. On top of her head was a spiked tiara, along with 4 purple horns that curled around the back of her head.

"It's fine! I wouldn't expect you to have seen someone like me before!" Listening to her speak, you noticed she had a soft, British accent, which sounded pretty goddam adorable.

"But anyway, I'm Apricot, though most call me Froot!" You paused and blinked at her outstretched hand. It took a few moments, but you carefully reached out and shook it.

"Uhh, I'm (Y/N). May I ask why you are here?" Froot smiled at you with a smile that could cure depression and simultaneously give you diabetes. Froot's wings fluttered slightly, which is when you realised that she also has wings.

"It's my first time on Earth, so I'm looking for somewhere to live. And with you being the first one, I guess you could say I'm here to live with you" What?

"Uhm, pardon (pardun)?" Ok first, first time on Earth? She looked like she could be in her twenties, so what did she mean by that. Second, was she seriously just going door to door asking people if she could live with them?