Chapter 42

Braylon's Pov

I woke up and done my business and got dressed. I grabbed my phone and bookbag and walked downstairs. I saw Cody and he looked at me, we walked out and got in the car. He drove to school and we got out, I walked up to the group.

"Hey, good game last night," Justice said.

"It was a painful game," I said and we laughed. The bell rang and we walked to class.

It was the end of third core and the bell rang, I walked out and I walked down the hall. I looked and I saw something I didn't want to, Braydon was kissing a girl.

He looked at her and then looked my way and his eyes got wide. I shook my head and started walking away.

"Braylon!" He yelled and I dropped my stuff but he grabbed me.

"Let go Braydon," I hissed and tried pushing him off.

"Just let me explain," he said and I looked at him.

"Explain what Braydon? You can't stay with one girl! I'm not a toy you can play with Braydon!" I yelled.

"Braylon, just lis-"

"No, just leave me alone, please," I said and took off running, I ran out of the school and to the car. I drove out of there and went home, I walked into the empty house and walked upstairs to my room. I changed into my basketball shorts and took off my shirt leaving me in my tanktop. The door opened and Braydon walked in. "Get out Braydon."

"I'm not leaving you," he said and walked to me, he tried touching my arms and I pushed him away. "Braylon just listen to me, please." I walked to my bed and crawled in and I pushed him off. He looked at me and he jumped on top of me, I kept trying to push him but he was struggling to grab my wrists.

"Braydon, just go," I said struggling and he pinned me. "Go."

"Please," he said and I struggled again.

"Get off of me," I hissed.

"No," he said and he got mad. "Braylon, will you stop for a second and just listen to me?!" I flinched and stopped, I just looked at him. His voice softened. "I hate yelling at you but you just make me mad." I looked away.

"Just go Braydon please," I said.

"Just listen to me, that's all I want babydoll," he said softly. "She kissed me, she was talking to me and as soon as you came she had kissed me."

"That's lamest excuse I've ever heard Braydon!" I snapped and struggled again.

"It's the truth," he said. "You have to believe me."

"I can't believe someone that'll kiss or smash any girl in sight!" I yelled and his face turned to hurt and my face softened. "Braydon, I didn't mean that."

"That's what you think of me?" He asked hurt.

"No," I said. "It slipped out." he got mad and I swallowed but my throat was dry.

"It slipped out? I may be a player but I'm not like that Braylon!" He yelled and I flinched.

"I didn't mean it," I said softly.

"Then why'd you say it, you bitch! I swear I can't fucking stand you!" He yelled.

"Then why are you still here?!" I yelled.

"I honestly don't know!" He yelled.

"Then go!" I yelled.

"I'm not leaving, Braylon!" He yelled.