Chapter 11

Braylon's Pov

"Forget school, she's more important," I said and jumped down.

"Ok, I'll see you when you get here," she said and hung up.

"Ok, I need a ride please," I said.

"Come on," Braydon said.

"I wanna go," Carter said and we walked out to his car and got in. "What's wrong?"

"That was Frankie," I said.

"Ok, why?" he said.

"Kali's sick," I said and he drove to my house, we got out. "Do you two want to stay?"

"Yeah," They said and smiled, we walked into the house.

"Bray," Frankie said and her eyes went to my feet. "Where are your shoes?"

"Braylon, where are my shoes?" Nick asked with anger.

"Aaron spilt food on me in the cafeteria," I said. "Calm down asshole."

"Whatever bitch," he snapped, Kali started crying and I picked her up.

"We gotta go meet up with mom," Frankie said. "You three watch her."

"Fine," I said and they left, she coughed. "Hold her." I gave her to Braydon and I walked to the kitchen, I got her medicine and took it back. I gave her some and she calmed down.

"I want to hold her," Carter said and he took her from Braydon. Kali looked at Carter and he smiled, she took her pacifier out of her mouth and put the plastic part in Carters mouth.

"Give him a kiss," I said and she done her kiss, she opens her mouth and kisses your check. He laid her on his shoulder and she spit up.

"Kali," I said.

"Braylon, she's fine," he said and smiled. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go clean up," he carried her to the kitchen and Kali sneezed. "Bless you." I turned to Braydon.

"Want a hug?" He held his arms out and I hugged him. "It's gonna be ok."

"I need to give Kali a bath, get her dressed, feed her, and get her to sleep," I said. "You guys can go if you want."

"Carter," Braydon called and Carter came out holding Kali.

"Yeah," he said.

"You wanna go?" Braydon asked, they're really leaving?

"No way," he said.

"That's what I was thinking," Braydon said and smiled at me.

"So, you two want to help me watch a sick baby?" I asked.

"Yeah," they said and I got out my phone, I typed up how to fix her food.

"Go fix her food," I said. "Carter, follow me," we walked upstairs and into her room. "Listen, pick out some clothes and a diaper for Kali and take them downstairs while I get her bath ready."

"Hut," He said and I looked at him confused. "I'm use to football, not babies."

"Just go," I said and walked to the bathroom, I ran her some water and Carter brung her in. He got her undressed and put her in, I was about to start washing her but Carter hit my hand.

"Don't touch her," he said and I looked at him. "You heard me." Kali coughed.

"Fine, I'll be back," I said.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To check on your brother," I said and he nodded and I walked downstairs to the kitchen. Braydon was singing.