Chapter 32

Braylon's pov

I was asleep till I heard a thump on the floor and I looked and saw a black figure.

"Ow that hurt." I heard the ninja say.

"I knew ninjas were real," I said. "In your face Grayson."

"The only thing that's in my face, is this floor." Grayson said.

"Grayson, what're you doing here?" I asked and he climbed in the bed next to me. He had a cut lip and a bruised jaw. "Who in the hell hit you?"

"Blake, don't worry about it," he said. "Can I just crash here, please?"

"Fine." I said and he climbed under the blankets. He put his hand on my waist and I just felt safe with him beside me. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~*~

I woke up, but Grayson wasn't beside me. I took a shower and done my business. I got dressed and I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

"Mom, I'm fine." Grayson said. "I just got into a fight."

"Well, that person had a hard punch." she said and I walked into the kitchen.

"Oh yeah, ninjas aren't real Braylon." he said.

"You looked like a ninja last night," I said. "Gray, who hit you?"

"Blake, leave it alone," he said sternly and got up and started walking away, I stood in front of him. "Blake."

"If someone hit me, wouldn't you want to know who done it?" I asked.

"You're my little sister," he said. "I can handle myself."

"According to the bruise and lip, you can't." I snapped and he clenched his fists.

"He caught me off guard Braylon." he gritted through his teeth and I got in his face.

"Who was it?" I hissed and he pushed me.

"Just leave it alone Braylon!" He yelled. "God, you gotta be so stubborn!"

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Blake," he said, I started to run upstairs but he grabbed me. "I'm sorry I yelled at you," he pinned me against the wall. "I'm sorry, ok?"

"I just don't like the fact someone hit my brother." I said.

"I know Blake, but it's best if you're not involved," he said and kissed my forehead. "Now can I see that smile." I done a slight smile and he tickled my sides. I laughed.

"Stop." I said and he smiled.

"Baby coming through." Cody said and he came downstairs holding Kali.

"Kali," Grayson said and took her. "Can I have a kiss?" She gave him a kiss.

"Iris!" Carter yelled, Iris ran through the living room and Carter running after her. They stopped as mom walked out of the kitchen.

"Hey Amy." they said nervously.

"Stop running in this house." she said.

"Haha, I told you you were going to get in trouble," Braydon said. "Hey babydoll."

"Hey." I said.

"I was talking to Kali, but hey Braylon." he said.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm kidding," he said. "Hey Kali."

"Bray." she said.

"What happened to your jaw?" Braydon asked.