Chapter 59

Braylon's POV

2 MONTHS LATER

I was drawing in my room before my stomach growled, I closed my book and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and got an apple toaster strudel, I put it in the microwave and waited. I got it out and opened the icing packet, I started putting it on it.

"Toaster pastry, you taste so good and yummy. Toaster pastry, get into my tummy. Frosting doodle, on my strudel, and now I'm gonna eat you up!" I sang and picked it up, I was about to eat it but Frankie walked in. She was holding her stomach.

"Braylon's, it's time," she said and I widened my eyes. I walked to her and steadied her, thank goodness I was actually dressed. I didn't have shoes but I didn't care.

"Has your water broke?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said and I grabbed my keys and phone. I walked her to my car and I helped her in. I went to the side and buckled up. "Call Nick. Ah!" I started driving and I grabbed my phone.

"Hello?" Nick answered.

"Ahh!" Frankie screamed.

"What's wrong?" He asked panicked.

"Well, Frankie's water just broke and I think she's in labor," I said.

"What? Oh my gosh, she's only 8 mo-"

"Calm the hell down Nick," I hissed. "Just get to the hospital." I hung up and I parked, I went and got Frankie. Me being 6 months, I can't walk but so fast. I got in and she was breathing in and out but I knew it hurt. "I need help." they came with a wheelchair and put her in.

"Braylon, can you come?" She asked and I nodded.

"Come on," the doctor said and they went back. "Has her water broke?"

"Yes," I said. "She's 8 months." a nurse came and gave me some scrubs, I put them on and they got her all set.

"Where's Nick?" Frankie asked.

"I called him," I said.

"Frankie we need you to push," the doctor said.

"I'm not pushing until Nick gets here," she said.

"But-"

"I wouldn't argue with her," I said and Nick ran in with scrubs, he grabbed her hand.

"Ok Frankie, push," he said.

Finally, Logan Reese was here, Nick cut the umbilical cord and they cleaned him up. They gave him to Frankie, he didn't have much hair but he had Nicks green eyes. They took him and Frankie got cleaned up, she gets to come home tomorrow though.

"Moms coming so I'm gonna go get you some clothes and Logan some," I said.

"Ok," she said and I walked out, I drove to her house and got her and Logan some clothes.

~*~

"What's up with you and Braydon?" Frankie asked.

"Don't even say his name," I hissed, I looked at my phone and I had a lot of text from him. I read the current ones.

From: My pretty boy ❤️💋

"Bray, are you still mad at me?"

From: My pretty boy ❤️💋

"I promise you, I won't do it again, seriously, I swear!"

From: My pretty boy ❤️💋