Chapter 21

Braylon's Pov

"I'm back." Jayden said.

"Ok, everyone sit down." I said.

"You sound like a teacher." Jayden said.

"Shutup." I said.

"Now she sounds like Braylon." Cody said.

"Ok, Cody is my brother and so is Grayson, were triplets. Frankie's our older sister and Ethan is our older brother, but he's not here. Dad left and Ethan and Grayson decided to go with him, while us three stayed here. So, I just said Cody was my twin." I said. "Iris knew about it, I told Carter I didn't know my dad well, and I told Braydon about the day my dad left. I didn't tell none of them about Ethan and Grayson."

"That feels real nice Blake." Grayson said.

"You would've freaked if you found out I was hanging with them and you guys would've had a fit if you knew he was my brother." I said.

"This is wow." dad said.

"Nick is Frankie's boyfriend," I said. "And this is the Monroe brothers, Carter, Braydon, Jayden, and Tyler."

"I already know who Iris is." dad said.

"She's still as beautiful as she was when we left." Grayson said and she blushed. "I expected for your hair to be brown when I came back."

"I never got to guts to dye it." she said. He stood up and so did she and they hugged.

"I missed you." She said.

"I missed you too." Grayson said, they pulled apart and he looked at me. I held open my arms and he walked over and we hugged. We pulled apart and looked at each other. "I'm sorry for that tackle."

"No you're not." I said.

"I know, I just thought I would be nice." he said and we laughed. "I never thought my little sister would play football."

"I never thought I would play against my big brother." I said, he looked towards my and the boys.

"Ok, I get who your mom is, but where is she?" Grayson asked and I elbowed his side and he punched my arm.

"We're suppose to trust you?" Carter asked.

"Newflash Monroe, you just heard my life secret." he said.

"Braydon and I are brothers, my mom died in a wreck because she m ran a redlight. My dad started dating Tyler and Jayden's mom, they split but we decided to stay with her." Carter explained. "Braylon's the only one who knew, I told her after code red."

"Code what?" Jayden asked.

"Nothing." I said and saw Grayson was texting someone, he moved away. "Hey."

"You're still nosey as ever." he said.

"Exactly, now is my brother texting?" I asked. "Because I don't know who would date you."

"Hey." he said.

"Grayson," dad said. "We got to get going."

"What? No," I said. "Can't he stay?"

"We just got back together." Grayson said, mom looked at dad and back at us.

"Fine." she said.

"Yes." we said.

"We'll just get going," Jayden said. "Iris, you want a ride?"

"Sure." she said and they left. Then dad left. We walked upstairs to my room and he climbed on my bed, I turned off my light and climbed in next to him. I closed my eyes but couldn't sleep.

"Grayson."

"Yes, Blake."

"Can you sleep?"

"No."

I climbed on top of him and laid on his chest. He rested his hand on my back and let out a deep breath.

"Can we at least tell each other about what we missed?" He asked. "Because, I know you had an exciting life."

"I have a drama life right now." I said and he sat up and I looked at him.

"Tell me." he said and I chuckled.

"You want to know my drama, between boys, family, school, big secrets, fights, brothers, and sisters." I asked and he smiled.

"I want to what I missed in my sisters life." he said.

"Grayson, you're my brother but if I tell you anything about the boys you can't go back and tell. I know you hate them but please." I said.

"I won't." he said, we were facing each other and had our legs crisscross.

"It all started the day I ran into Jayden Monroe." I said in a storytellers voice. I told him everything. Not the boys secrets but what all happened except Carter hitting me and code red.

"So the school know a à about dad leaving?" He asked.

"Yeah, Carter and Braydon told someone and a girl told everyone in the school. I punched her." I said.

"Let's just get some sleep and tomorrow we'll just hang out." he said and I smiled and nodded. We both laid down and I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.