Chapter 56

Braylon's POV

"God my feet hurt," I whined as Braydon walked in.

"Well, let's go to this doctors appointment and when we get back, I'll give you a foot massage," he said.

"This is why I love you," I said and he came and hugged me, well, except the distance my 5 month old belly was separating us. It wasn't that big since I'm so small.

"You love me because I'll give you a foot massage?" He asked.

"It's the little things you do pretty boy," I said and he smiled, he kissed me.

"Let's go," he said and grabbed my book bag. I walked downstairs and we walked out.

"Please can I drive?" I asked.

"Braylon," he said.

"Please," I said.

"Fine," he said. "Only because I'm in a good mood." We got in and I drove to school, I pulled in and we got out. I walked inside and up to the group.

"You ready for today?" Justice asked.

"Yeah," I said, the bell rang and we walked to class. I sat down and Zane walked in, we started class. The bell rang and we walked out, I walked to second and sat down. The phone rang and Hudson walked to it.

"Braylon, check out," He said and I walked out, I walked to the office and saw Braydon and mom.

"Ready?" He asked and smiled, I grabbed his hand.

"Yeah," I said and we walked to the car, mom got in hers and we got in Braydon's. We drove to the doctors office and got out, we walked in and walked to the desk. "Braylon Hart, ultrasound."

"Yep, go on back," she said and we walked back and sat down.

"Braylon Hart," the doctor called, we walked back. I walked in the ultrasound room and I laid on the bed, I raised my shirt and he got the stick thing. He put it on my stomach and moved it around. "Wait a second." he looked at it closer and I squeezed Braydon's hand. "I'll be right back." he walked out and I looked at Braydon.

"Braydon," I said.

"Hey, everything's ok, just calm down," he said and kissed my forehead. The doctor and a nurse came back.

"Did you want to know the genders?" He asked.

"The what?" I asked.

"Congrats Braylon, you're having twins," he said and I looked at the screen.

"What's the genders?" Braydon asked.

"It's a boy and a girl," he said.

"Parker and Sadie," he said. "Yes, I get two football stars." I looked at him.

"You're happy?" I asked.

"Of course I am Braylon," He said, I smiled and he pecked my lips.

~*~

After we finished at the doctors office we got home, we walked upstairs to my room. I was looking through Braydon's baby book that his mom gave us, and Braydon was massaging my feet just like he said.

"You were fat," I said. "You were 9 pounds you chubby baby." He hit my leg.

"Hey, leave my baby self alone," he said and he walked to the bathroom, he came back out and he sat beside me.

"Give me your hand," I said and he did, I placed it on my stomach. Monroe started kicking and he smiled slightly.

"There's a kid in there," he said softly.