Chapter 39

Braylon's POV

"Man, I'm ready to get home," Braydon said.

"Me too," I said and the bell rang, freedom!

"We have a game Friday," Carter said.

"Yeah," we said and we split up, I walked with Cody and he drove home, well drop me off at home. I walked in and saw Frankie on the couch with a tearstained face asleep. Please don't be Nick, please. I walked upstairs and to my room, I changed into some boxers and a cami that showed a little of my tan belly. I walked into the kitchen and I saw Nick, well, a angry Nick.

"Ok, what happened?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Truthfully, I don't know why I'm still here," He said. "Dammit!" he slammed his fist down on the island counter and I jumped.

"Nick, calm down," I said. "I swear if you touched her."

"I wouldn't hit her Bray, she lied to me," he hissed.

"Well, the fact that she's laying on that couch asleep with a tearstained face. I'm pretty sure something happened," I snapped and he walked past me, I followed him. She was still asleep. "What'd you do to my sister?" I whispered shouted.

"She was the one who hurt me, Braylon," He hissed. "You lied just like she did."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I said, he walked towards me and I hit the wall.

"Leon," he gritted through his teeth and I gulped.

"Nick, I'm sorr-"

"Don't use the I'm sorry shit Braylon!" He yelled, honestly, I've never seen Nick angry. Maybe mad but not like this.

"Nick, she didn't kn-"

"She had this time to fucking tell me! So did you, but now I'm here looking like a damn idiot to believe this goddamn lie!" He yelled. "This whole drama she could've told me!" Being in the situation of him furious and me trapped against a wall, I wasn't looking for an outcome.

"Nick, she's your girlfriend, how would she tell you something like that?" I asked softly.

"It doesn't make it better Braylon!" His voice got louder and full of more anger of each word, he hit the wall and I flinched. "She's not my girlfriend." I looked at him.

"Nick, you mean everything to her," I said.

"She meant everything to me, but I guess she's not the girl I thought she was," He gritted through his teeth.

"Nick, come on, she's been hur-"

"So have I Braylon! She knew that, I told her everything, I trusted her, I never lied to her!" Tears filled his eyes as he yelled. "She fucking betrayed me, I'm broken too Braylon, I'm in love with that damn girl! I come home and find out my girlfriend has a baby! And it's not mine."

"Nick please," I said. "Don't hurt her more. She's been hurt by everything guy in her life, don't add on to that."

"I've been hurt to Braylon, but I wouldn't hide anything like this from her," he hissed.

"I didn't tell her he was back," I said softly.

"Well, he can have her," he said and tears fell from his eyes. The door shut and we looked to see Carter, Braydon, Iris, and Emily. Anger instantly filled Iris's eyes.

"I put it on everything I love Nick if you even laid a finger in them!" She yelled.

"I didn't do shit Iris!" He yelled and she flinched, she's never seen him mad either.