Chapter 46

Braylon's POV

I was in the living room laying on the couch when someone jumped on me. He started kissing my jawline and neck.

"God I missed you," Braydon said and hugged me.

"Get off me," I said and he looked at me, he laid beside me and I looked at him. "What're you doing here? And why were you all on me?"

"I-I thought we were family," he said with a little hurt.

"How am I family? You don't even care about me, you said it yourself," I said.

"I lied Braylon, you know I love you," he said. "You know I'd do anything for you."

"Anything?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said and I raised an eyebrow. "Ok, I'm lying through my teeth."

"You're telling me," I said.

"I'm saying I love you Braylon, as in I want to be with you," he said. "The Brays." I smiled but then it dropped.

"No,"

"Braylon, I'm sorry,"

"You kissed me and that kiss meant everything to me, it meant nothing to you," I snapped and tears blurred my vision. "I was just another girl you stuck your tongue down her throat. I was nothing but pleasure."

"No, that's not true," he said. "That kiss meant something to me too." He wiped my eyes with his thumb gently. "I'll treat you like a princess, Braylon. I would never hurt you like he did mom, I would never."

"You promise?" I asked.

"I promise with all my heart," he said.

"Ok," I said and his smile grew wide and kissing me, rough but yet passionate. I softly moaned in his mouth.

"Ok then," Jayden said and I pushed Braydon off and looked at him.

"You guys ruin a lot of things," Braydon said.

"Like this, you can't date her," he said and I sat beside him.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"The females," he said.

"They're are not stupid," I said. "Plus, Isabella knows how it goes and she's cheer captain. Nobody would go against her."

"Well, Justice claims he's the godparent of Kali," he said.

"Lord help us," I said. "He'd make a good one."

"Yeah, hype her up on chocolate and send her home," Braydon said.

"Are we talking about Justice or Leon?" I asked and Braydon pecked my lips. The door opened and they walked in.

"Braydon, what're you doing here?" Carter asked.

"Carter, calm down," Braydon said.

"No, why are you forgiving her so easily?" He snapped.

"Carter," I said and he looked at me. "Family sticks together."

"You also don't tell family you don't care about them," he snapped, I looked at my fingers.

"I didn't mean it," I said softly and looked at him. "I know that doesn't do much help, but I didn't mean what I said. I love you guys, I really do."

"We love you too," Tyler said and smiled.

"You guys changed my life," I said.

"Trust me, you changed ours too," Carter said and Braydon kissed my cheek.