Chapter 51

Braylon's POV

I woke up and took a shower, I put on my bra and underwear. I walked out of my bathroom and my phone beeped, I grabbed it and looked at it.

From: My loser 💋💎

"Good morning, princess."

I smiled and I felt my cheeks heat up.

To: My loser 💋💎

"Good morning, pretty boy."

I tossed it on the bed and grabbed some clothes. I put on skinny jeans and a gray shirt, I slipped on black combat boots and brushed my curls. I sprayed bath and body works, Perfect Wonderland, on me and put on Braydon's varsity jacket. I grabbed my phone and bookbag, I walked downstairs and saw Cody.

"Hey Bray," he said taking another bite of his breakfast.

"Hey Cods," I said ruffling his hair. "You ready?"

"Want some breakfast? We have 10 minutes," he said. "Or you wanna see Braydon that bad?"

"Braydon's hot but I love food, yeah I want food," I said and sat down, Chris put a plate in front of me. It was pancakes, bacon, eggs, and strawberries. Of course me being the savage I am, ate it all. "Thanks Chris." he nodded and we walked out to Cody's car and got in. He drove to school and we got out, I walked inside and I walked up to the group.

"Hey Bray, how's it feel to be back? I can't believe you got that nasty virus," Iris said.

"I still got a little of it but I couldn't miss anymore school," I said. "But I had a hot boy taking care of me." My stomach churned.

"Are you ok?" Emily asked, I ran to the trashcan and I got sick, there goes my breakfast. I wiped my mouth and walked back to them.

"You could've just said you didn't like it," Justice said and Braydon walked up, he was about to kiss me.

"Don't kiss me," I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"I just got sick and that's gross," I said and he kissed my forehead gently.

"Are you gonna be ok for the day?" He asked and I nodded.

"Why can't Jayden be like that? Like time I got sick I thought he was going to get sick," Iris said.

"In my defense, it was pretty gross," Jayden said walking up with Carter, he pecked Iris's lips. The bell rang and my head pounded.

"Ow," I winced and Braydon picked me up bridal style. "Really?"

"You're my girl, you deserve to be treated like a princess," he said and I smiled, he walked in the classroom and sat me down. He kissed my cheek and walked to his seat and sat down. Mrs. Zane walked in and smiled when she saw me.

"It's nice to have you back Braylon," she said and I smiled.

"It's somewhat nice to be here," I said, she started talking and I looked at Braydon. You could still see a faded bruise on his jaw, I still have a mark from where that boy bit me. I looked away and started my notes. The bell rang and we walked out.

The day went by and the last bell rang, I walked out with Cody and got in the car. We drive to the house and we got out, we walked inside and to the kitchen.

"Hey mom," I said.

"Hey kiddos," she said. "Braylon, don't forget you have a doctors appointment tomorrow to get some shots," I nodded. "By the way, don't forget the dinner."

"I haven't," I said and she smiled and went back to cooking.

~*~

I got out the car and walked into the doctors office, I walked up to the desk. She looked at me.

"Name," she said.

"Braylon Hart," I said and she started typing.

"Just go on back," she said and I walked back to the waiting room, I sat down and looked on my phone.

"Braylon," the doctor called and I stood up and walked into a room. "So you're here for a check up."

"Yep," I said.

I got finished with the doctors appointment and I drove back home. I walked inside and upstairs to my room, I walked to my closet and put on a tank top and short shorts. I laid on my bed on my stomach, I started my homework and my door opened, I looked to see Braydon. I looked back at my math homework and he laid beside me.

"Hey, how was the doctors?" He asked.

"He said that I was healthy and my arm hurts from the shots," I said and he kissed my arm.

"No more bruises?" He asked.

"My jaw is still a little sore, he said the bite would go away but it'll take a while." I said and he kissed my neck. "You just can't keep your lips to yourself, can you?" I smiled.

"It's not my fault my girlfriend is gorgeous." he said and I blushed, he kissed my cheek. "I got a call the other day."

"For what?" I asked.

"Well, at the game when you were getting beat," he said and I rolled my eyes. "There was some scouts there." I looked at him and he smiled. "The patriots is really interested for having us stay on their team," I smiled. "Full scholarship."

"That's great," I said and he pulled my math homework from me.

"You know," He started and leaned over me. "I think I deserve a kiss." he put his hand on my hip and he leaned down and he kissed me. Our lips were in perfect sync and he would bite my lip, I touched his jaw. He looked at me.

"I'm yours," I said.

"And I'm yours," he said and I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, ok, my mains. The chapter is short and I'm sorry! 😫

I got the next chapter already started and it will updated very soon my darlings.

Teaser: It's the dinner and maybe for once everything will go as planned. Anywhore, turns out I had a virus so I made Braylon feel like I did.

I'm done and I'm out!