Chapter 27

Braylon's Pov

I walked into the boys locker room, they were already changing. I started getting changed and I finished.

"So, what are we waiting for?" I asked.

"For coach," Carter said. "Jayden, grab her."

"Wait. What?" I asked and Jayden grabbed me from behind.

"So Braylon," Carter said. "Where'd you go last night? Who were you with? What time did you go home? Did you have sex?"

"None of your business. None of your business. About 10. and No," I answered. "Justice, get that light out of my eyes."

"Oh sorry." he said and put his phone away, idiot. I walked over and sat beside Braydon in the corner who was doing his math homework.

"Need help?" I asked.

"Yeah." he said, we started talking.

"Hey guys." Dre said walking in, I saw Lukas. Where we were, you couldn't see us.

"Don't say a word." I whispered and he nodded.

"Hey, what're you doing here?" Carter asked.

"We came to practice today." Dre said.

"Surprising." Jayden said.

"Where were you guys yesterday?" Cody asked.

"I had to go with my mom to meet to her boyfriend and his two kids," Lukas said. "The only exciting thing is a hot girl was there."

"What was her name?" Carter asked.

"I think Casey," he said, that's nowhere near my name. "His son is annoying, if my mom marries their dad. I'm so going to make his life a living hell."

"How?" Cody asked.

"My mom gives me and Liz everything, their dad will give my mom what she wants. He always gets in trouble already, I'm just trying to ruin his homecoming now," he said, I lost it. I got up and I walked over and I grabbed him and pushed him against the locker. "Well h-"

"Shut the hell up," I hissed. "You keep messing with Grayson, Lukas and I swear you will wish you never met me."

"I'm not scared of you Braylon." he snapped.

"You don't have to be scared of me." I growled.

"Keep talking Braylon," he said. "Feisty girls are always the best."

"You won't ever find out." I spat. He pinned me against the locker and pain shot through my back when I hit the lock.

"I didn't want my mom to date that pathetic ass dad of yours in the first place." He spat.

"Jealous?" I asked and smirked. I pushed him off me. "Grayson and I are twins but there's a difference between us, Grayson can hold back his temper but when he loses it," I smirked. "You don't want to be near him."

"She's not lying." Cody said.

"But when I lose mine, I don't hold back." I said and pushed him off.

"Your weak just like your dad, Braylon," he snapped. "My mom has him wrapped around her finger."

"It won't stay like that for long." I snapped.

"He's not with your mom anymore." he said, I punched his jaw.

"Braylon." Carter said and my jaw hurt.

"Lukas." Dre said.

"Justice," Justice said and we looked at him. "What? I thought we were naming names."