Chapter 30

Braylon's Pov

"Pep Braylon." Braydon said.

"Who's ready to kick some Riverside butt?" I yelled.

"We are!" They yelled.

"Whoo!" We yelled and ran out. I saw Riverside, I saw 23 and he pointed to someone and I saw Lillian.

"Let's go!" I yelled and we got positioned.

"Set, hut!" Carter yelled and I ran through two dudes, I saw Braydon and Carter threw the ball. I jumped up and jumped off Braydon and caught the ball. I landed and ran, Carson tackled two and I outran Grayson.

"Run faster next time." I said and he rolled his eyes. We ran back upfield.

"Set, hut!" Grayson yelled and I ran, a dude was running towards me and I flipped him backwards. I started running after Grayson, I grabbed his waist and tackled him on the ground. "Couldn't wait, could you?"

"Nope." I said smiling and we ran back upfield.

We played some more and half time came. The referee blew the whistle and I walked to the boys. Grayson and I have tackled each other multiple times. The referee blew the whistle and we ran back on field.

"Set, hut!" Carter yelled, I ran, he dodged a player and jumped and threw it. Braydon caught it and ran, he spun around one, I ran and I tackled the dude after Braydon. He ran on blue.

"Book!" We yelled and highfived and hit each other's butt.

"Set, hut!" Carter yelled and threw the ball to Aaron and he jumped caught it, I tackled a boy going after him and Braydon tackled the other one. Aaron jumped over us and landed on blue.

"Go pretty boy!" I yelled and we back to the field.

"Set, hut!" Grayson yelled and I threw the dude on the ground and ran after the boy with the ball, I saw Dre and nodded. We tackled the dude. I jumped up and done a flipped but landed on my bum.

"Well that happened," I said and Dre laughed, he helped me up and ran back to the top field. The referee walking and lost his balance and fell, but he tripped me going down. "Ninja down." I stood up and helped up the referee.

"Thanks, 23." he said and walked through, he blew the whistle.

"You good?" Braydon asked.

"The ground needed a hug." I said.

"Then why'd you fall backwards?" he asked.

"I told you I'm a ninja." I whispered and winked. I looked forward and we done more plays.

"Set, hut!" Grayson yelled and I tackled the boy and ran after the Grayson, I grabbed his waist and threw him on the ground.

"Yes!" I yelled and ran back.

"Set, hut!" Carter yelled and I ran and he threw it and I caught it, I ran and then slipped past two, spun around one, jumped and landed blue and jumped up.

We were on the last one and we had the ball. We were in a huddle at the bench with coach.

"Coach, can I be quarterback? I think I might have a trick that can win." I asked with a smirk.

"Hart-"

"Trust me, please coach." I said.

"Fine, what's the play?" he asked and they all looked at me.

"Listen Carson, don't throw it to me or yell, just give it to me from the side," I said and he looked confused. "Just do it." He nodded and I smiled.

"Leggo!" We yelled and we slapped our helmets and put them on, we got to our positions. Carson bent down and I got behind him, I stood up and started walking pass and he gave me the ball. I started just walking and the other team moved so I could get through and I walked a little ways and I started running and ran into blue. "Yes!"

"Blake," Grayson said and I looked at him, we hugged. "You wanna do it."

"Oh yeah." I said and we pounded our chest twice where our heart is, kissed two fingers, and held them to the sky.

"What are you two doing?" Carter asked.

"Twin ritual," I said. "I would say triplet but Cody left us."

"Ok Braylon, we have to get back." Trey said.

"Bye, pretty boy." Carter said.

"Bye, Blake." Grayson said and we walked the other way.

We got back to the school and we went home. I walked inside and upstairs to my room, I walked in and plopped on my bed. I already saw pictures of people for the homecoming. I looked on my door and unzipped the bag, I looked at the beautiful dress. The dress was short, the bottom was black, the top was clear gems, and was strapless.

"Get up," Frankie said and looked at me. "Go take a shower."

"What?" I asked.

"You're going to that dance." she said.

"If I don't?" I challenged.

"I'm taking away all your Oreos." she said.

"Ok, let's not get crazy here." I said and ran and took a shower and done my business. I walked out and saw my sister and two of her friends, Erin and Ashley.

"Sit." Ashley said and I listened.

"Just let us do our magic." Frankie said.

After going through the makeup and me whining of poking me in the eye, yanking hair and burning my head, struggling to tie the corset on the dress, arguing to get my in heels, I finally was done.

"Look." they said and I looked at me but this wasn't football playing Braylon. I looked like...beautiful. My hair was curled and fell above my butt, the dress fitted me perfect, the makeup was perfect and I didn't look like a clown, and I was just wow.

"Now, let's get you to that dance." Erin said and we walked downstairs. Nick's jaw dropped.

"What the hell happened to Braylon?" He asked.

"Hey!" I said and I saw Kali dressed up.

"She's going with mom." Frankie said.

"We gotta go." I said and we walked out.