Chapter 69

Braylon's POV

I was in my room sitting in my windowsill, watching the rain. I watched as two raindrops would race down my window, I touched the window and it was cold. It's been like this, rainy days on end and just gloomy. I haven't cried yet, I'm holding it in and it's getting harder.

I heard the twins, I got up and I walked to the twins room, I looked at the wide awake babies. I walked to the closet and got the carriers, I put them in the carriers. I walked downstairs and I made them bottles, I stuck them in my back pocket, I got baby food and two spoons, and I walked back upstairs. I put it in my room and I laid them on the bed. I walked back to the nursery and got them some clothes and put the carriers up, and walked back to my room. I looked at them and I couldn't get rid of the thought of their eyes, Sadie smiled and kicked her legs making a noise. I smiled, I grabbed this twin highchair Sophia had. It's connected and has bottle holders on the side, I laid them in and I started feeding them the food.

Sadie and Parker looked at each other and smiled. That made me smile, Sadie squealed and Parker laughed.

"It's gone," I said and Sadie started crying. "No, we're not doing that." I put the pacifier in, I walked to the bathroom and ran some water. I stopped it and I walked and I grabbed them, I sat them in their bath things. I bent down and I started washing Parker. Sadie was splashing water and laughing, I laughed at her and so did Parker. I finished bathing them and washing their hair, I got Sadie out and dried her off and wrapped her in her looney tunes robe, I laid her in the bouncer beside me. I turned to Parker and down the same, I wrapped him in his looney tunes robe.

I laid them on the bed and I unwrapped them, I rubbed them down with baby lotion and put footie pajamas on both of them. They looked adorable on them, I tickled Parker and he laughed.

"They look cute," I heard Braydon beside me, I looked down.

"What're you doing here Braydon?" I asked.

"To see the twins," he said.

"Get out," I said.

"Braylon, it's been two weeks since I've saw them," he said. "I miss them." he climbed on the bed beside me.

"I can't Braydon," I said.

"Yes you can, Braylon please," he said and I looked at him. "They're my babies, I miss you too." I laughed.

"Tell me another joke," I said and he looked at Parker.

"I was mad Braylon, I'm sorry," he said and I started to say something. "I know you don't want to hear that but I mean it, I want to be there for their first Halloween, their thanksgiving, Christmas, their first birthday. Their first time walking, crawling, talking, sitting up, anything I want to be there."

"You had your chance," I said.

"Braylon, just stop thinking about yourself for a second and think about these twins," he said. "They need a father."

"They have a mother," I said.

"You can't seriously be telling me I can't be with them," he said. "Braylon, I'll do anything to be back in their lives."

"Fine," I said and he smiled big. "Just don't make me regret it." he got off the bed and came behind me, I turned around and stood up on my knees. He hugged me, I was shocked but wrapped my arms around him.

"You won't regret it Braylon," he said and rubbed my back, he looked at me and I looked in his blue eyes. He kissed my cheek softly, he looked at the twins and I wanted him to hold me again. He looked at me and smiled.

"That reminds me," he started.

"Oh my gosh," I said and he chuckled.

"No, I bought the twins some stuff," he said, he walked out and he came back in with bags. He set them down. "I guessed the twins were probably running out of some baby stuff or whatever. I also noticed they were getting to the age where the want to chew on everything, mom says its when they're starting to teeth. I also got them some toys." I smiled and he looked at me and blushed. "Was I rambling?"