Chapter 1

Hello the Wattpad community! Add me on Snapchat, we can start a streak or just talk.

My Instagram is QueennJessicaa_. I'll like the shit out your pictures and leaves comments if you don't mind.

Anyway, bye! 👋🏽

~

Braylon's POV

"I don't want to be here," I looked at my friend, Iris. She turned to look at me making her curls bounce and her green eyes met my blue ones.

"Neither do I," She said and chuckled.

"Let's just get to class," I said and I closed my locker, I took one step and I almost died. Ok, maybe I'm over exaggerating a little.

"Watch out!" Someone called and I ducked, a football flew over me. I saw who caught it, it was Justice Taylor. He was light skin and had hazel eyes, he was on the football team and was well known for being the most liked. I got up and stood beside Iris again, the bell rang and we walked to class.

We walked to our first class, math. Jesus, take me now! We sat down and I sat in the back as always. Class was boring and slow, the bell rang signaling up to switch classes.

Lunch came and I met up with Iris like always, we walked to the lunchroom getting our lunch and sat down at our usual table. Our cafeteria was like the one off high school musical. I heard laughter and boys playing around, we all knew who it was. We looked and we saw them.

The 4 boys that could make you melt with one look. The Monroe brothers, they were different but so much alike.

Carter Monroe was the first to pass us, he was the oldest, a bad boy if you must say, and a complete sexy beast! He had dark brown hair and icy blue eyes, tall, he has a tan skin tone, he has nice abs too. How do I know this? I may or may not have gotten locked in the boys locker room one time, story ended. He's known as a player, I haven't really seen him with a girl unless he hooks up with one for one night.

Then, Braydon Monroe, the second oldest, he has the negative mind of them, he's a sexy beast too, his abs are better than Carter's. He has dark brown hair and gorgeous eyes blue eyes, he's tan and tall and has some muscles. Braydon's a player also, hook up and bye bye.

Then, Jayden Monroe, third oldest, he's not like his two older brothers, he doesn't get into relationships but he doesn't hook up with girls. He has black hair and icy blue eyes, he has some nice abs too, he's tan like his brothers, and tall.

Last but not least, Tyler Monroe, the youngest, I haven't really seen him in a relationship. He's hot too, dirty blonde hair and icy blue eyes, he more shier than his brothers.

"Oh my gosh," Iris squealed.

"I don't see why you get so worked up over them," I said. "Yeah, they're hot, but it's not like they're food."

She rolled her eyes. "Can you get me a water?" She stuck out her bottom lip and batted her long eyelashes. I grabbed her dollar and I walked towards the vending machine, I got her water and started walking back. I looked down and I ran smack into someone, I stumbled back but I didn't fall. I looked up at who it was and it was Jayden, he had fell back. My eyes got wide and my heart started pounded fast, the cafeteria was silent. He looked at me, I turned and I ran out the cafeteria. I didn't want to look back, I turned to corner and stopped.

"You know, you're supposed to apologize, not run, you know," I heard a deep voice and I froze, I turned around to Carter.

"Yeah," I said and he started walking to me.

"I'm Carter," He said and smirked. "Carter Monroe."

"I'm pretty sure I know who you are, I think everyone does," I said trying to steady my nervous voice.

"What's your name then?" He bit his lip, I thought I was going to melt. Focus Braylon.

"I'm Braylon, Braylon Hart," I answered. "The one who you almost hit with the football this morning."

"Hey, you should've been paying attention," He said, Iris and Jayden walked up the hallway. Iris got beside me and Jayden got beside Carter.

"Sorry for running into you," I said. "And running."

"It's fine," he said and smiled showing his white teeth. Iris hummed and I elbowed her.

"I'm Braylon and this is Iris,"I said.

"It was nice to meet you two," Carter said and Jayden cleared his throat. "You don't pay attention much."

"Carter," Jayden said and Carter looked at me.

"Fine, I'm sorry for almost hitting you with the football," he said.

"It's fine," I said and smiled.

"Let me see your phone," Jayden said and I handed it to him skeptical, he was typing and gave it back. "Text me later." he winked and they walked off.

"Ok, am I dreaming or did Jayden Monroe just give me his number?" I asked.

"Nope, you're wide awake," she smiled.

"Lord help us," I said and the bell rang, and walked down the hallway and I saw Cody. "Cody." He looked at me.

"What?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Do you have practice today?" I asked.

"What's it to you?" He snapped.

"I don't know, maybe because mom wanted to know," I snapped. "You know what Cody, forget it. I'm sick and tired of trying with you."

"Braylon-"

"Come on Iris," We walked to our classes.

~

I walked in the house and walked upstairs, I dropped my stuff and my phone vibrated. I opened it.

From: Jayden 😄

"Hey, are you ok?"

To: Jayden 😄

"What're you talking about?"

From: Jayden 😄

"You and Cody, I saw you two arguing."

To: Jayden 😄

"I'm fine, just a sibling argument."

From: Jayden 😄

"I have to go to practice, I'll text you after 😉"

To: Jayden 😄

"Have fun."

I pulled out my homework and laid on my bed, I started on it. I couldn't believe I was texting Jayden Monroe. I don't make a big deal about them but it puts a weird feeling in my belly. I mean, I'm not the most beautiful girl but I'm not ugly either. I have bright blue eyes and brown hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, this is the first chapter of my new book. I've been dying to publish it and I finally got too. Short chapter, I know but they'll get longer.

Read, vote, and comment what you think! I'm not very good at these author notes so I might not do them all the time.

Thanks to mzzkarissa for helping me, this chapter is dedicated to you.