Chapter 68

Braylon's POV

I was putting on my shirt and pulling up my shorts as Braydon walked in, he smirked and he walked to me. He kissed me and helped me pulled up my shorts and button them.

"Be careful," he said and pecked my lips.

"Are you sure I should go? I mean, the twins-"

"Braylon, I can handle the twins," he said. "Now just go with him, be good."

"I don't give any promises there," I said and he smirked.

"That's my girl," he said and pecked my lips again. "Go." I grabbed my phone and I kissed the twins good bye, I walked downstairs and I got in the car. I looked at the boy and he smiled.

"You ready?" He asked and I nodded.

"Ready as I'll ever be," I said and he pulled out.

"So, how have you and Braydon been?" He asked and I touched the rock on my finger and smiled.

"We got reengaged and so far, we've gotten along. No arguments, small disagreements here and there but nothing serious," I said. "So, you?"

"Were doing good, dads back home and it's actually nice having him around," he said, this icy blue eyes looked at me and he smiled. "Actually feels like home." I smiled, I looked at his wrists and his jaw, there were bruises he tried to hide.

"What happened?" I asked.

"What?" He asked.

"Your wrists and jaw, it's bruised, why?" I asked.

"Ethan and I got into it, Liz done something and Alex wasn't there. He was yelling at her and she was on the verge of tears, I freaked and got mad at him. I went off and we got into it," he said. "Liz was terrified, I had to get her to stop shaking."

"Ethan can be scary," I said.

"Not of Ethan, of me," he said. "Ethan a little too but she begged me not to hurt her."

"I punched Braydon the other night," I said.

"What?" He asked. "Did he hit you back?"

"No," I said.

"Why'd you punch him?" He asked.

"I got guarded when he bought me something, I thought it was to win me back," I said, I told him what happened that night.

"God Blake," he said.

"I don't know why I was so scared but he was hurt Grayson, his eyes were filled with hurt," I said. We got to Wendy's and got out, we walked inside. We ordered our food and we got it and sat down.

"Just what I'm saying is, I feel better than you are safe when I know you're with Braydon," he said. "I know he can protect you three."

"I missed him more than anything," I said. "I love him." He chuckled.

"I know you do," he said.

"Can I admit something?" I asked. "You can't tell."

"Go ahead," he said.

"Braydon told me to never think he would hit me, I'm still scared if I make him mad enough he might hit me," I said. "Is that bad?"

"You're scared of him Blake, it's natural," He said.

"I still feel bad," I said.

"It's gonna be ok Blake, it'll work out, it always does," he said and smiled, I smiled back.

"Thanks Grayson," I said and he stood up, he walked to me and I stood up. He hugged me and hugged him back. "I love you Grayson."

"I love you too Blake," he said and he kissed my head.

I got home and I walked in my room, I got changed and I walked back out. I saw Braydon's phone light up and I walked over and picked it up. I unlocked it and my heart dropped what I saw. A hand went on my waist and I bit my lip.

"I don't know what I should I do, yell at you or just leave," Braydon said with anger in his voice.

"Braydon, you're hurting me," I said and he let go of my waist, he turned me around and he had fire in his eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you Braylon?" He spat and I flinched.

"Braydon, please," I said.

"Please what you lying bitch!" He yelled. "Why the hell would you do this? We just made up and you betray me already!"

"Braydon, just let me explain," I snapped.

"Explain what? That you can't just stay with one guy?" He yelled.

"I didn't do anything!" I yelled.

"You didn't do anything?" He yelled. "You did everything Braylon!" I backed up from him and he walked to me, my back hit the wall and he put his hands on both sides of me so I couldn't move. I felt his cold breath on my neck and he kissed it softly. "Why would do this?" He hit the wall and I flinched, I started shaking. "Stop shaking Braylon."

"I can't, you're scaring me," I said and I felt him get mad.

"Be glad I still care enough not to beat the living shit out of you Braylon," he gritted through his teeth and fear went through my whole body.

"Please don't Braydon," I said and he looked at me, his eyes were filled with anger. "Please Bray, I-I can't take your hits, they hurt."

"What did I tell you Braylon? I told you I wouldn't ever hit you," he said.

"You just said you wanted to beat the crap out of me," I said.

"God Braylon, I'm not serious!" He yelled and I flinched, I looked down and saw his clenched fists. His knuckles were white, I looked at his flexed muscles, and his jaw was clenched. "Braylon!" He hit my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked looking into his eyes and he rolled them.

"You never listen!" He yelled and I looked down and he grabbed my hand. He took my ring off.

"Braydon please," I said.

"What? Please what?" He spat.

"I thought you loved me Braydon," I hissed.

"Fuck love Braylon, every time you love someone it comes back and you regret it," he hissed. "Bye Braylon." I looked at him.

"Don't leave Braydon," I said and he chuckled.

"Why should I stay with you?" He asked and that hurt even more. "You're a lying bitch." he walked out and slammed the door, I flinched and I looked out the window. I watched as he drove away, I changed and put on his shirt. I walked and laid in my bed, I closed my eyes and I drifted off to sleep.