Epilogue

2 years later

Braylon's POV

Today was he day I got to do every girls dream. Marry Braydon Carter Monroe, I got to be Braylon Hart Monroe. Sadie and Parker were growing up fast. Kali is adorable and has Braydon wrapped around her little finger.

Emily and Carter are still together and completely in love. Taylor and Caden are adorable and look just like Carter.

Jayden and Iris are still together, they have their stupid fights but are in love too. Reese Lukas is a spoiled mamas boy.

And don't think I forgot Justice, he's still hot and still single. We don't know how.

"Does Braydon know you're wearing converses with your wedding dress?" Nana asked.

"Yes, he knows," I said and I peeked out the door looking for dad.

"Braylon, Isaac will be here," mom said and I walked back in.

"What if I shouldn't get married this early?" I asked. "What if Braydon doesn't really love me?"

"That's a lie," Iris said. "Jayden doesn't even look at me like that." I smiled.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous," I said.

"I don't see why, I mean you played the Superbowl and won," Emily said.

"I know it's different," I said. "I'm getting married, this is permanent."

"Good, you two are in love with each other," Emily said. "Everything is set and perfect, just go out there and marry the boy of your dreams."

We all got set and dad still wasn't here, the definition of nervous is nowhere to describe what I am right now. My phone rang and I pulled it out of my shoe.

"Dad?" I answered.

"Braylon, I'm so sorry I'm late," he said.

"Where are you at?" I asked.

"I'm stuck in traffic, it's barely moving," he said. "Bray, I'm so sorry."

"I can hold off the wedding," I said.

"No, marry that boy Braylon," he said.

"Ok, I'll figure out something," I said. "I love you."

"I love you too meathead," He said and I hung up.

"What's wrong?" Frankie asked.

"Dads stuck in traffic," I said.

"Ok well, lets go," Liz said and they started the music, they each walked in and then it was my turn. I looked at the front doors and back at doors in front of me. I walked in and Braydon looked at me, he smiled. I stopped and shook my head.

"I can't," I said and I ran out with gasps everywhere. I smoothed out my dress in the mirror and I heard that voice.

"Blake," Grayson said and I looked at him. "What're you doing?"

"Dads stuck in traffic and I don't want to walk down the aisle without someone giving me away," I said. "What am I suppose to do?"

"We'll do what we always do," he said and I smiled, he smiled back. He kissed my forehead. "Do it together."

He hooked his arm with mine, the doors opened and everyone stood up. They all looked at us and we walked down the aisle. We got to the altar and the pastor looked at us.

"Who gives this woman?" He asked.

"I do," Grayson said and I smiled at him. I went it go for Braydon but Grayson didn't let go.