Chapter 2

Braylon's POV

I jumped as my phone started to ring and I grabbed it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Braylon," Jayden said.

"Hey," I said, act natural. "What's up, bro?" Really Braylon? He chuckled making my nerves ease a bit.

"Nothing, we just got finished with practice and the boys are taking forever to come out," he said as I headed downstairs.

"I'm hungry," I said.

"Then go eat," he said.

"Thanks, I wouldn't thought of that," I said sarcastically and he chuckled. I looked and saw my sister and her boyfriend making out on the couch. "You guys are disgusting." They looked at me.

"Go somewhere Braylon," Frankie spat.

"I would if I could," I shot back.

"You have a sister?" Jayden asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Aw, who's that your boyfriend?" Nick taunted.

"You're about to see my fist in your face," I spat.

"Someone's violent," Jayden said.

"You have no idea," I mumbled.

"I gotta go, the boys are finally coming," he said.

"Oh, ok," I said.

"Bye Braylon," he said and hung up.

"I hate you guys," I said.

"Whatever," Frankie said, I walked back upstairs to my room. I laid on my bed and I was listening to music, I was reading a book.

"Hey Braylon," Cody said and I looked at him.

"What do you want Cody?" I asked and he climbed on my bed.

"I wanted to apologize," he said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Frankie has turned into a real bitch, I seriously can't be on the phone without them embarrassing me," I said.

"That's your sister," he said.

"I just want to go downstairs once without seeing her and Nick making out," I said.

"It's not like Iris hasn't met Frankie," he said, I knew I couldn't tell him about Jayden. "It'll be ok." He hugged me and I embraced his warmth.

"I hope so," I said and he rubbed my back and pecked my forehead. He left and I started on my homework.

~*~

"Braylon! Wake up!" Cody yelled.

"Go away!" I yelled and a pillow hit me.

"We're gonna be late!" He yelled and I jumped up, I took a quick shower and went to my closet, I couldn't dress tacky. Who am I kidding?

I quickly got dressed in a white shirt and black skinny jeans, I slipped on white converses and pulled on a hoodie. I grabbed my phone tucking it safely in my back pocket, I slung my backpack over my shoulder.

I ran downstairs and jumped off the stairs, we headed to Cody's car. He drove to school and we got out, I walked inside and up to Iris.

"I hate people," I said and she chuckled.

"Boo!" Someone yelled.

"Ah!" I yelled and jumped, I looked to see Carter. "You almost gave me a heart attack, don't do that!" He laughed.