Chapter 40

Braylon's Pov

"How's Frankie doing?" Iris asked as we walked down the hall.

"Better, she wasn't crying when I left. She was wearing on of Nicks shirts and boxers, hugging a bear he gave her for valentines day, and was eating," I said. "She's heartbroken and I feel terrible for her. I was mad at Leon, but Nick took this to far."

"I could understand if they had just started dating but they've been together for a year and a half," Iris said. "I wonder how he's doing." I looked to see Bryson.

"Why don't I find out? I'll be back," I said and I walked to Bryson and his group of friends. I walked through and he looked at me.

"Hey Braylon," he said. "What's up?"

"Your asshole of a brother," I said.

"Ok, don't blame it on him it was your sisters fault too," He said.

"He blew on me and Frankie," I said. "Seriously, I've never seen him that mad but that doesn't matter, how's he doing?"

"I don't know, he's been in his room what about Frankie?" He asked.

"She's a girl, she cried. Braydon calmed her down but she's in her room now," I said.

"I don't know what happened exactly, but Nick wouldn't breakup with Frankie for the hell of it," he said.

"He didn't break up with her, she was asleep on the couch when he left," I said.

"What happened?" He asked.

"The past came around, Nick found out, he yelled at Frankie, I came home and he yelled at me, he left, and Frankie cried again," I said. "I'm not gonna put the entire blame on Nick but if he truly loved her, he would've actually understood the situation." Someone touched my shoulder. "Shit." I pushed their hand away.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"It's nothing," I said. "Just leave it alone."

"Braylon let me see," he said and I slapped his hand. "Grab her." someone grabbed my waist and he moved my shirt and saw the bruise. "What the hell Braylon?"

"Don't tell the boys, please," I said.

"Please tell me Nick didn't do this," he said and I looked away. "Braylon." I looked back at him.

"He didn't know his grip, I'm fine Bryson," I said. "I already have enough to worry about."

"Who knows?" He asked.

"Braydon, Carter, Emily, Iris, and mom. Now you," I said.

"So Ethan doesn't know?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I want to keep it that way," I said. "I don't feel like seeing Grayson."

"Backup, you still haven't talked to him?" He asked.

"Nope, he clarified I wasn't his sister anymore," I said. "I don't even know what I did, what's worse is our birthday is coming up."

"So, Cody doesn't know either?" he asked.

"Cody wouldn't do anything," I said. "Anyway, I guess Frankie's more broken than your brother."

"Braylon," he called but I already walked away and back to the group.

"Guys, I'm going to go home," I said.

"Are you sure?" Iris asked.

"Yeah, Frankie needs someone," I said and they nodded, I walked out to the car and got in. I drove home and I walked inside, I walked upstairs to Frankie's room and walked in. She was just how I left her. "Frankie." she looked at me.

"Hey Braylon," she said and sat up. "Aren't you supposed to be in school?"

"You're more important than school," I said and I sat on her bed with her.

"I'm sorry I've been some been so mean to you," she said.

"We're sisters, it's what we do," I said.

"Is it bad that I only want Nick?" She asked.

"No babe, it's not," I said. "You're in love with him."

"I can't believe he left," she said. "He told me no matter what he'd always be here for me."

"How about I go get something and you just rest?" I asked and she nodded. I walked out as she laid down, I walked out to my car and I drove to Nicks house. I walked and knocked on the door, his mom answered. "Is Nick home?"

"He's in his room," she said and I walked upstairs, I walked in and he was laying on bed. I walked over and he looked at me.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"You need to make up with Frankie, Nick," I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because she's heart broken Nick," I said. "You're heart broken to Nick and you know it, I don't like seeing my sister like this."

"She was fine when I left,"he said.

"She shattered after you left, she bawled her eyes out and said you didn't love her anymore," I said.

"Maybe she's not completely wrong," he said.

"I loved like a brother, I can't stand you but I still believed you'd be there for us," I said and left, I drove back to the house. I walked back upstairs to Frankie's room, I laid beside her and closed my eyes. Someone picked me up and I looked at Nick and he sat me down. He crawled in the bed and got behind her, he wrapped his arm around her and kissed her cheek. I walked out and I walked to my room and laid on the bed. I just started thinking and eventually fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, thank Kohnnie_be_real for this chapter because she scared me into it. Just kidding.

So, I need a cover for this book and I suck at them so if you make me one send it to, smilelikeafool36@gmail.com. Even if it's not the cover, I'll still put them up.

Peace. ✌🏼️