Chapter 3

Braylon's POV

"Down or up?" I asked Iris.

"Down," she said and I left my hair down and curled it, it was pretty than my boring hair. We got invited to a party, mostly because the Monroe brothers invited us. "Jayden texted you and said they're outside."

"Let's go," I said and we walked downstairs, we walked out and got to a truck.

"Braylon, sit up here," Carter said.

"I see how you feel," Iris said and we laughed, I saw Tyler, damn he looked nice.

"Ok, we good?" Braydon asked.

"Yeah," we said and he started driving, my phone vibrated. Frankie, ignore.

"Frankie?" Isis said.

"Yep," I said.

"Who knows you went out?" Isis asked.

"No one, and I'm keeping it that way," I said.

"Why?" Carter asked.

"Cody would flip, Frankie and Nick would piss me off saying something smart, and mom, she'll have to many questions," I said.

"We're here," Braydon said, we got out and started walking towards the house, I could smell the alcohol already, the music playing loud. We walked in and Come get Her was on.

"Somebody come get her, she dancing like a stripper," Carter sang pretty good and hit my butt.

"Carter," I said and he winked at me and done his signature lip bite.

"Come on, let's get you started," he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the kitchen. He gave me and Iris shots. "Go." we drink them and it burnt my throat and was disgusting.

"That was disgusting," I said.

"Again," he said and we took two more and everyone cheered.

"Carter," someone called, we looked and a girl was there. Mallory, she had on a silver glitter one strap dress, it barely covered her butt or boobs. She gestured with her finger for him come over there.

"I'll be back," He said not looking at me and he walked away, he wasn't coming back.

"I left my phone in the car, I'll be back," I heard Jayden tell Iris.

"And I'll be over there," Braydon said, I was messing with my phone.

"Hey, let's dance," I heard a boy say.

"I'm fine," Iris said.

"It wasn't a question," he said sternly.

"Let go of me," she snapped and I looked and he had ahold of her wrist.

"Let's dance," he gritted through his teeth.

"She said no, now leave her alone," I snapped.

"Stay out of this," he spat.

"She's my best friend so it is my business, now let her go," I snapped and he glared at me, he pushed me. "That's it." I about to punch him but someone stopped me, I saw Tyler.

"It's not worth it," he said in a low voice, I nodded and turned to Iris.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yes Bray," she said.

"This never happened," I said.

"Deal," she said. "How are you suppose to get back into your house?"