Chapter 66

Braylon's POV

Dylan and I was getting the twins ready for the game, we got them dressed. Justice has the jerseys and Sophia and Dylan don't know I'm playing. We put them in the car seats and I got the diaper bag, we walked downstairs with them.

"Dylan, do you want to ride with me or Braylon?" Sophia asked.

"I'm gonna ride with Braylon so I can help with the twins," he said.

"Ok, I'll see you there," She said and we walked out, we put the twins in and I started driving. We got to the stadium and we got the twins out, I walked in and I told Dylan to wait and walked to the fence to Larry.

"What's up Braylon?" He asked.

"Good listen, that boy over there, he's with me and there's gonna be a woman who shows up, here name is Sophia she's with me too. So can you let them in and I pay for the tickets later, I kinda need babysitters," I said.

"Go ahead," he said and I told Dylan to come on, we sat in seats and I saw Grayson and Braydon. They looked at me, the look Braydon had wasn't a one I wanted to see but wait till he saw my jaw.

"Hey listen, I gotta go find someone so can you watch the twins until Sophia gets here?" I asked.

"Sure," he said.

"Thanks Dylan," I said and I ran inside to the locker room, I ran in and everyone was looking at me.

"Where have you been?" Tom asked. "And what happened to your jaw?"

"Nothing, I just need to get ready," I said and I started getting changed, I finished as Grayson and Braydon walked. Grayson clenched his fists.

"Blake, what happened?" He gritted through his teeth.

"I'm fine Grayson," I said.

"You're fine but you have a big ass bruise on your jaw?" Braydon snapped. "Who's that boy?"

"Look, that's not for me to explain but can we do this after the game?" I asked.

"Tell me who hit you," he said.

"I don't know," I said. "When I left and I got home someone broke into the house."

"Braylon," Braydon said.

"I'm fine and the twins are fine," I said.

"What did I tell you Braylon and you didn't believe me," he spat.

"Maybe if you would actually be a dad and actually stop being an ass we can actually be a family Braydon!" I yelled. "I trusted you, all that stuff it was a goddamn lie! I actually thought you could be a dad and this might hurt your feelings, but I've stayed with Dylan for a month and he's gotten along better with me than you ever did!"

"Braylon," he said softly.

"Make your choice Braydon, because until you do I'm not coming back," I said.

"You can't take my kids from me Braylon," he said.

"Let me ask you something Braydon, where's my engagement ring?" I asked.

"It's in your drawer," he said.

"No, it's not," I said. "It's in my bag, along with my promise and necklace. I don't have any feelings for Dylan and he doesn't have any for me." He looked down and I put my helmet on. "Lets play some football!" I grabbed the baby's jerseys and we walked out to the tunnel, I saw Marcus and I ran to him. I told him to take them to what seat numbers Dylan and Sophia's at. He listened and I ran back to the team, they announced for us to come out and we ran out. We ran to the bench and we huddled.