Chapter 24

Braylon's Pov

It's been a week, a week without me or Iris talking to the boys. Honestly, it torture because every class I have at least two of them in there.

"Hey Bray." Cody said.

"Hey Cody and no." I said.

"You seriously still can't be mad at them," I walked away and he groaned. He drove to school and we got out. "Can you at least attempt to talk to them?"

"It's not happening." I said and I walked up to Iris.

"Hey girls." Isabella said and I saw Sara and Alyssa behind her.

"Isabella, I'm not in the mood for arguing." I said.

"We need a favor." she said.

"Why me?" I asked.

"No, both of you." she said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, we might've talked to Cody." she said.

"Isabella." I said in a warning tone.

"He told us that you two could cheer and our some of our girls got the flu," she said. "Will you please help us?"

"How can we trust you?" Iris asked.

"Why would we come to you two?" She asked. "Plus, it's a little revenge for the Monroe brothers. They'll be drooling over you and mad other boys will be too."

"Fine, but try anything and I'm not holding Braylon back." Iris said.

"Yes," She said. "Follow us for your cheer uniforms," We followed her to the locker room and we walked in. She gave us duffel bags and we unzipped them. "Get dressed ladies." We got changed into the uniform, it was blue and white, it showed off my tan belly and legs.

"Let's go." Sara said and we walked out.

"I can't believe this, but you two are at the front." Isabella said, we walked out into the halls. As soon as we did, all eyes on us. Me, Iris, Alyssa, and Isabella. The boys looked at us and I smirked and Iris wore the same one. The bell rang and we walked down the hall.

"Damn Braylon." Luke said.

"Ok, what happened to you two?" Jayden asked.

"Doing a favor." I said.

"Yeah, a favor for the devil," he said. "Look at the looks the boys are giving you."

"Are you jealous?" Iris asked.

"No." he said.

"Braylon." Braydon called.

"Don't try it." I shot back.

"Fine." He said defeated.

"Hey Braylon, are you going to homecoming?" Tyler asked, if looks could kill, Tyler would be six feet under from the looks Carter and Braydon had.

"I'm not sure," I said. "Probably not."

"What if someone ask you?" Jayden asked.

"It depends who," I said. "I might have to babysit Kali."

"Don't use that excuse, you can bring her," Justice said. "She'll be my date."

"You're going with Simone, remember?" Braydon asked.

"I was kidding." he said.

"Ok, what made you want to be a cheerleader?" Braydon asked.

"We're just fill ins." I said.