Chapter 4

Braylon's POV

"He called her a bitch?" Carter asked shocked.

"Yeah," Jayden said.

"You didn't do anything?" Braydon asked.

"He squeezed the hell out of my hand," I said and clenched and unclenched my hand.

"I'm saying, did you say anything?" Braydon asked and he shook his head no. "Why?"

"I didn't want to make a bad impression in front of her mom and if he got mad and physical I wasn't going to fight him," he said. "There was a baby there, I wasn't taking that risk."

"Frankie and Nick are idiots," Iris said. "I'm surprised she hasn't got knocked up by him."

"Exactly," I said. "Her boyfriend and I don't get along."

"Just like the time you hit Nick," Iris said.

"Technically, I didn't hit him," I said. "The door did."

"What?" Carter asked.

"I was running from Nick and I might've slammed his finger in the door," I said.

"Why were you running from him?" Jayden asked.

"Because, she smacked him because he touched her bacon," Iris said.

"So, your sister just lets it happen?" Braydon asked and I nodded.

"Every since a big fight happened, Frankie turned into a bitch and started dating Nick..." I trailed off.

"What fight?" Braydon asked and I looked at Carter and Iris.

"How about we watch a movie?" Carter asked.

"But I wan-"

"Braydon," Jayden warned.

"Fine," he said and pouted, I looked at Jayden and he hugged me.

"Next time, if the baby isn't there, can I beat his ass?" He whispered.

"No, because I want you to stick around," I said and we pulled apart. "The baby's name is Kali."

"Pretty name," He said.

"It was a last minute thought," I said.

"You named her?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said and we went sat on the couch.

"You aren't gonna ask Tyler if he wants to join?" Iris asked.

"He isn't here," Braydon said.

"Oh," we said and we started watching Friday after next, we were laughing. We heard a door shut and we looked and saw a man and a woman. I guess their parents, Braydon paused the movie.

"Hey," the woman said.

"Hey mom," Jayden said.

"Hey Jay," she said. "Who's these two young ladies?"

"And what are they doing here?" The man asked.

"They're just friends and they came to hang out with us, do you got a problem with it?" Jayden snapped at the man.

"Lose the attitude," he said.

"You're not my dad," he gritted through his teeth.

"Jayden," his mom said and I looked at Braydon.

"Whatever," Jayden snapped and sat back.

"Should we go?" I whispered to Braydon and he shrugged. They walked to the kitchen and I looked at Jayden. "Do you think me and Iris should go?"

"Sure, I'll drive you home," he said and stood up.

"Iris," I said and she stood up. "Bye guys."

"Bye," they said and we walked to his car and got in, it was quiet and we dropped Iris off.

"Um Jayden?" I called and he looked at me.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he said, I could tell he didn't want to talk about what happened, so I didn't push it farther. I looked out the window and we pulled up to my house.

"Bye," I said.

"Bye Braylon," he replied and I got out and I walked inside as he drove off. I wonder who that man was?

"Bray, is that you?" Mom called.

"Yeah," I said.

~*~

I was awoken by my peaceful sleep by my phone ringing, it was the song love me like you do from the movie 50 shades of grey. Ugh them boys!

"Hello?" I asked.

"Wakeup!" Carter yelled.

"Carter," I snapped. "I will come through this phone and rip out your tongue."

"Violent, Carter likes," he said and I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see. "Do you have plans today?" I shook my head no and realized he couldn't see me.

"No, why?" I asked.

"Tonight, you and Iris are coming with us," he said.

"Where?" I asked.

"A race," he said.

"I'm not sure," I said.

"It'll be fun." he said, he was going to win of course.

"Fine, have you talk to Iris yet?" I asked.

"Yes, she said it was cool," he said. "I'll pick you up."

"What time?" I asked.

"It's 5 now, so I'll be there at 7 or 7:30." He said. "Now get ready, because if you don't I'll get you dressed. Don't believe me, try me." He hung up and I groaned. I took a shower and got out drying off.

I put on a white tank top, skinny jeans, and topped it off with a red and white varsity jacket. I slipped on Jordan's and put on my red and white snap back that says obey and grabbed my phone. It has a message. From Carter the player? You've got to be kidding.

From: Carter the player

"I'm here."

To: Carter the player

"I'm coming."

I put my phone in my back pocket and checked my hair again. Can you blame me? These boys were gorgeous! I walked downstairs and saw my mom.

"I'll be back later," I said.

"Be careful," she said. "Don't be out to late, I love you."

"I won't, I love you too," I said and walked out to his car, I got n and he smiled at me.

"You ready?" He asked and I nodded, he started driving, we rode in a comfortable silence, he turned on the radio. We got there and we got out, we walked inside and over to the boys.

"Hey Braylon," Jayden said and hugged me, we pulled apart and I stood beside Iris.

"Let me guess, no one knows you came?" She asked.

"No, my mom knows," I said and Braydon came up with helmets. "Wait, I thought only you were racing."

"No, we all race," he said and smirked. "You're coming with us."