Chapter 58

Braylon's POV

I woke up and looked beside me but there was no Braydon, I got up and took a shower. I got dressed and I grabbed my phone, I put it in my back pocket. I remembered I should start on the nursery, I walked out and down the hall. I walked in the room where Frankie and Nick use to be. I walked in but it wasn't empty, it was finished, it was beautiful.

The walls were a light tan, the two cribs were against the wall the long way the end touching. Their bedding was Winnie the Pooh, so were the mobiles. The two rockers, the two changing tables, the two dressers, I looked at the wall they were against and it had a quote. It said, Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart, Winnie the Pooh and had Winnie the Pooh. I smiled and looked about the cribs and Sadie's had a big cursive S, Parkers has a big cursive P. I saw a Winnie the Pooh bouncer, Pooh swing, two pooh pillows. I looked and I saw a bookcase, I walked to it and bent down. Dr. Seuss books, Winnie the Pooh, Franklin, and other books.

"You weren't suppose to see it yet you sneaker," I heard Braydon and I jumped and looked at him.

"You did this?" I asked and he smiled.

"There was no way I was letting you put up that crib," he said. "The dad is suppose to do it, I put your books in here, I also got Sadie this." he walked to Sadie's bed and grabbed a bear, he walked back to me.

"A bear?" I asked.

"Squeeze it idiot," he said and I squeezed it, it started saying the prayer.

"Bray," I said and he hugged me.

"The day you left without telling anyone, I got scared you went out shopping for things for the nursery. We already had everything, me and your mom," he said. "When you went out with your mom, I done this, Grayson helped."

"How you talked to Sophia?" I asked.

"Yeah, she bought the twins these," he said and went and grabbed two baby books, they were Winnie the Pooh. "I knew you didn't say you want the theme but-"

"No, it's perfect," I said. "Everything, it's just perfect."

"Braylon listen, I don't want to ruin your mood but um," he started. "Last night, the boy who put the shoe on your foot like you were Cinderella." I chuckled. "Did you know him?"

"No, his eyes were familiar but I didn't recognize him," I said. "Why? Was someone jealous?"

"No, because you are mine," He said. "My life is just like I want it. I have a son and a daughter on the way, two nephews, and a niece."

"We've come a long way, all of us," I said.

"Yeah, we have," he said and smiled.

~*~

I woke up and I groaned knowing I had school. I done my thing taking a shower and getting dressed. I grabbed my phone and book bag, I walked downstairs. I grabbed my keys and I walked out, I got in my car and I drove to school. I got out and walked up to the group, Braydon pecked my lips. The bell rang and we walked to class and sat down.

The day went by and the bell rang signaling the end of third core. I was packing up my stuff and I walked out, I heard yelling. My class was that way and I walked through, I saw it was a fight. I saw who was in it, it was Matthew and Braydon. Carter pulled Braydon off and Braydon was looking at Matthew. He looked up and looked around and his eyes met mine, I shook my head and I fast walked down the hall. I heard him calling for me but I didn't stop, I got in my car and I pulled out. I went home and I walked inside, my stomach was churning and I went as fast as I could to my bathroom. I got there in time as I got sick, someone pulled my hair back and I finished. I looked to see Braydon and I stood up.