Chapter 44

Braylon's POV

"It's the birthday girl," Frankie said and I smiled.

"Hey guys," I said.

"Ok, so we have everything planned out," Iris said. "This is going to be the best party ever."

"Ok, don't exaggerate," Carter said.

"Do you know how long they've been planning this?" Mom asked.

"Since we were 9," I said. "Finally, it's here."

"Well, let's get started," Frankie said.

~

"There," I said. The house and backyard was planned out to the last detail, well not everything. Anyway, we finished and it was awesome. Only close friends were coming and some family, I was making sure this party was going to be drama free.

"Ok, Braylon remember this our party too," Cody said walking with Grayson.

"Dude, I helped them plan the party," Grayson said. "Just sucks we couldn't get ninjas."

"Right!" I said and stomped my foot. Grayson doesn't know about what happened between me and Braydon, in fact, no one does actually.

"Ok, we gotta get dressed," Emily said and we ran inside and upstairs to my room. Frankie begged me to let her and her friends to dress me up for the party and I finally caved. Kali was adorable in her outfit.

The girls finally finished and honestly, we were beautiful, we were in dresses. We walked downstairs and people started coming in. They were wishing me happy birthday and Grayson walked in with Liz. Grayson said something to Liz and she nodded and I fixed me something to drink.

"Blake," Grayson called and I looked at him. "Come here." I walked to him and he smiled at me.

"Happy birthday, Braylon," Liz said.

"Thanks," I said and smiled. Then a boy came beside her and intertwined his fingers with hers. My smile dropped as he looked at me.

"Hey Hart," Alex said.

"You're Liz's boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah, is something wrong?" She asked.

"Nope, just peachy," I said and then an monster came up.

"Hey Gray," Lillian said and Grayson pecked her lips. She looked at me. "Happy birthday, Braylon."

"Thanks," I said and smiled and walked away. I looked but still no sign of Braydon, yeah I mean it hurt he wasn't here but I was still mad at him.

"Ok everyone, time for presents," mom said and we walked to the back yard. Everyone was either sitting or standing, the three of us stood side by side.

"Ok, mine first," mom said and I opened it. It was a gold necklace with my name on it.

"Thanks," I said and hugged her. We opened more gifts and Justice gave me his. "I'm scared."

"Stop being a drama queen," he said and I rolled my eyes and opened it. It was the football from the season signed by all the boys.

"Guys,"I said and smiled.

"You deserve it, I mean we couldn't have such a fun season without you," Aaron said.

"Did you just say something nice to me?" I asked.

"Don't get use to it, Hart," he said and more came.

"That's all," mom said.

"Ok, cake time," I said and we got to the cake, I always hated the part singing happy birthday. I mean come on, what am I suppose to do? They started singing, I smiled at Grayson and he smiled back.

"Blow out the candles," Frankie said and we blew them out, but my face was pushed in to the cake. Grayson bursted out laughing and I looked at him. He was to busy laughing and I shoved the cake in his face.

"I had that one coming," he said.

"Yep," I said.

"That's why I made extra because I knew something was going happen," mom said and we laughed.

"Um, am I too late or..." I heard someone and turned around saw Braydon, he was dressed up nice.

"Braydon," I said and he done his smile.

"Yeah, I'm probably the last person you want to see right now," He said and walked to me.

"Kinda, but I can't see anything with the cake in my eyes," I said and he chuckled.

"Happy birthday, Braylon," he said.

"Don't think I forgot what happened Braydon," I said and he looked down.

"Kinda hoped you would," he said.

"You ran out making me look like a frozen idiot," I said. "That's not exactly something you forget. Why'd you run out in the first place?"

"The only reason I kissed you Braylon was because I wanted to see if it mean anything," he said. "I keep telling myself I don't love you, I kissed you and I knew it was all a lie."

"What?" I asked.

"I love you Braylon, for quite awhile I just didn't want to admit it," he said. "I wanted to make sure you felt the same," I looked at Grayson and he had guilt on his face and looked down, I looked back at Braydon. "Braylon."

"I don't," I said and hurt flashed across his face, he turned and ran out. "Braydon!" I ran after him but he was already driving away. "Braydon please!" But he was gone and tears fell from my eyes, I looked at I saw a box, I stood up and I grabbed it. I studied the box and I opened it and saw what it was. I fell to the ground and cried. "Dammit!" I hit the ground, I took down my hair and shook it out. I stood up and I walked back to the house and if looks could kill, I'd be deeper than 6 feet because Carter and Tyler's looks were cold. So was the boys, I mean even Justice. More tears fell and I shook my head ran upstairs to my room and locked the door. I unzipped the dress.

"Ok, party's over!" Iris yelled and I heard people leaving.

"Man if she wasn't a girl," Carter hissed.

"Hey that's my sister," Cody said.

"Look what she done Cody!" He yelled. "She hurt Braydon, just like Blaire!"

"Carter, she had a reason," Grayson said softly.

"There's no reason for that," Justice snapped. "He cares about her and she made a bitch move!" I flinched at those words.

"Ok guys, calm down," Iris said.

"No Iris," Jayden said. "They wonder why Braydon didn't like getting attached to girls."

"Braylon made a promise!" Grayson yelled and I quickly put on clothes and I ran downstairs. I got in front of Grayson.

"Don't say a word," I said hoarsely.

"There's nothing to say Braylon!" Carter yelled and I looked at him.

"You think I wanted to see him hurt Carter?" I spat.

"He spilt his feelings for you!" he yelled and I flinched. "Damn! He cares about you Braylon!" More tears formed.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Sorrys doesn't mean shit Braylon," he snapped and I started crying. I ran back upstairs to my room. I locked my door and I slid down the wall and cried, my birthday was ruined.

I saw it had started raining, Braydon. I grabbed a piece of paper and I wrote something on it, I slid it under my door. I climbed out my window and ran, it's all I could do right now was run. That's all I've been doing, running from everything...everyone.