Chapter 62 (Picture of Sadie and Parker)

Tbh on everything, these twins were named Parker Isaac and Sadie Justice first. So if you are reading NMGG, those twins names are Parker Jace and Sadelyn Lee.

Anywhore, continue.

Braydon's POV

"I'm gonna go get the discharge papers," I told Braylon, she was getting the twins dressed to go home. Parker must've heard my voice because he struggled to look ok my way, his blue eyes full of wonder. Parker has my eyes also.

"Ok, I'll have them ready," she said and kissed both of their cheeks. I hit Braylon's butt and she swatted my hand, I walked out and signed Braylon out. I walked back and I looked at my phone and I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry," I said instantly, please don't let this person be a bitch.

"It's fine," a girl said and I looked at her, she had brown wavy hair and brown eyes to match. It wasn't just any girl. "Braydon."

"Hey Braydon, you ready to go?" Carter asked, he walked up and he saw who it was.

"Braydon, Blake said-" Grayson came out, just flipping great. "Blaire?"

"Yeah," she said.

"What're you doing here?" Carter asked.

"My sister," she said and the door opened, a boy walked out. I knew who it was, it was her brother, Derek.

"Blaire," he said walking to her, his eyes met mine. "Pretty boy."

"Braydon, come get Sadie!" Braylon called, I looked at Grayson.

"Can you?" I asked and he looked at Blaire and Derek.

"Sure," he said and he walked in the room.

"Who's Sadie?" Blaire asked.

"My daughter," I said.

"Wouldn't surprise me," Derek said. "Is it Isabella?"

"No," I said, Grayson walked back out holding Sadie.

"Take her for second," Grayson said. "I'm about to kill your baby mama."

"Please don't," I said.

"I'll try," he said and walked back in.

"She's beautiful," Carter said.

"Yeah," I said and smiled, I saw a hand touch Sadie's, I looked to see Blaire.

"She's so little," Blaire said softly. "Her names Sadie?"

"Yes," I said and I looked at Carter, who was looking at Derek.

"Who's the mom?" she asked and looked at me.

"She's-" the opened and I saw Braylon, she was dressed. "Right there." She smiled at her.

"Hey, I'm Braylon," she said.

"I'm Blaire," she said and her smile faded a little, please tell me she doesn't know.

"Hey, where's Emily?" I heard Eamon.

Braylon's POV

"Hey, where's Emily?" I heard Eamon, he stopped when he saw Blaire. He looked at Braydon, then Blaire, then me, and finally at Carter. "Where's Grayson? Let him join all this."

"Emily's right there," Carter said and I looked at Blaire.

"Braylon," Braydon said and I looked at him, I took Sadie. "Braylon, I got her." I walked into my room and Grayson was hooking Parker in.