Chapter 33

Braylon's Pov

"Where's everybody?" She asked.

"Home." I said.

"Except me." Braydon said and wrapped his arms around me. He touched my side and looked at it.

"When'd you get a tattoo?" He asked.

"I lost a bet against my cousin." I said, the tattoo was family in cursive.

"I like it." he said and rubbed it. He kissed my neck again and then my shoulder.

"Get your lips off my sister." Grayson said.

"Grayson." Braydon said with a little anger.

"Ok you two," mom said. "Kyle is going to be over here any minute with his two kids."

"What?" I asked.

"He has a son and a daughter." She said.

"I wonder if she's hot." Braydon said.

"Anyway," Grayson said. "Here's Kali." I looked and saw Kali dressed up.

"She's adorable." Braydon said.

"Bray." she said.

"Looks like the Monroe brothers are uncles." mom said.

"What?" Grayson hissed.

"Grayson Isaac." mom said.

"Yes ma'am." he said and Kali walked to Braydon.

"Braylon, I'm sorry
, but I gotta go." Braydon said.

"It's fine." I said.

He hugged me and Kali and done a bro shake with Grayson and left.

"Grayson, why can't you just get along with them?" Mom asked.

"Why couldn't you stay with dad?" I asked.

"Come here," she said and he listened. "You need too start getting along with them or I'm not gonna want to be a woman you to see." she threatened him and he backed away. "Don't you think it's good they protect your sister like you and Cody do?"

"Yeah, I guess." he said, I ran upstairs and took a shower and got dressed. I ran back downstairs into the kitchen.

"Amy." Kyle called.

"In here," Mom said and she looked at us. "Mess this up and its over for both of you." she walked to the living room.

"I'm scared." I said and picked up Kali, we walked into the living room.

"Hey Braylon." Kyle said.

"Dad." a girl said and she walked in. Her hair was caramel color and had brown eyes. She was my age and really pretty.

"Yes princess?" He asked.

"Dad, don't call me that, I'm 17 not 7." she said.

"Fine," he said. "This is my daughter, Ashlyn."

"Hi." she said and smiled.

"I'm Braylon and this is my brother Grayson." I said.

"Next time, can I stay with my friends?" A boy asked and he came in. He had brown hair and brown eyes. I notice Grayson smile but it was forced and his eyes had anger. I grabbed his hand.

"I'm Braylon," I said. "This is Grayson."

"I'm Austin." he said and Grayson squeezed my hand, I bit my lip.

"Grayson, I can't feel my hand," I whispered and he let go. "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing." he said with a tint of anger.