Chapter 22

Braylon's Pov

I woke up and Grayson wasn't beside me, I took a shower and done my business, I put on my undergarments. I got dressed and grabbed my phone, I stuck it in my back pocket. I walked downstairs and saw Grayson.

"Grayson listen, I got to Kali dressed and a bath-" I looked up and I saw Kali in her chair. She was dressed, her hair was fixed, her mini bag, and she was eating Cheerios. "You done this?"

"I got bored and I swear Blake if you tell that I done her hair." He said.

"I won't, the pig tails are cute though." I said.

"Thanks." he said and smiled.

"Ok, so where too today?" I asked.

"I actually got a restaurant I want to go to." he said.

"Ok, let's go." I said and I picked up Kali. We walked out to my car and I put Kali in her car seat.

We got to the restaurant and it was the diner Braydon took me too. I picked up Kali and we walked and sat down.

"Hello, I'll be your wa-Braylon." Chelsea said and smiled.

"Hey Chelsea," I said. "Chelsea, this is Grayson and Grayson this is Chelsea."

"It's nice to meet you," she said. "What would you like to order?" We told her and she skated away.

"How do you know her?" Grayson asked.

"Braydon brung me here," I said and he rolled his eyes. "Not like that, he got in a fight and I got put in it, we ditched, and he brung me here."

We finished eating and we rode to the mall.

"So, you aren't worried we'll run into someone?" Grayson asked.

"They can deal with it." I said as we walked in.

We walked around for awhile and I heard a scoff. I looked up to see Isabella, Maddie, and Sara.

"What do you want barbie?" I asked.

"Don't test me Braylon." she snapped.

"What're you going to do?" I asked.

"If I'm correct, you're Riversides quarterback aka the Monroe brothers worst enemy." Maddie said.

"So?" I asked.

"They won't be mad you're hanging out with him?" Sara asked.

"Don't you have someone else to mess with that you know...actually cares?" I asked.

"No." Kali said.

"Shutup." Isabella snapped and Grayson picked Kali up.

"Talk to me anyway you want but do not talk to her like that." I snapped.

"What're you going to do about it?" She snapped.

"I'm pretty sure we cleared it up I can punch you outcold." I said.

"Why don't I call Carter or Braydon, it'll be interesting of what they had to say," Isabella said and got in my face. "Definitely with that temper Carter has, you already learned how hard he hits. That him nor Braydon can control their strength when their mad. You and Braydon got into it yesterday."

"Blake, what is she talking about?" Grayson asked and I looked at him. "Carter hit you?"

"Grayson-"

"Her name is Braylon." Sara said and my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Braylon." Carter said.