Chapter 54

Braylon's POV

I woke up but Braydon wasn't beside me, I got up and I walked downstairs but it was empty. I grabbed a hot fudge sundae pop tart and a bottle of water. I walked back up ystairs and I laid it on my bed, I grabbed my sketchbook. I climbed back on my bed and laid on my belly, I started drawing and ate my pop tart. My bed dipped in and I saw Braydon, he smiled.

"Hey beautiful," He said.

"Hey, pretty boy," I said and he got up, I kept drawing and he climbed back on the bed. His hands went on my back, he had lotion on his hands. He was massaging my back, I moved the sketchbook and laid my head down. He laughed. "God you have magic hands." I lifted my shirt and he went higher. Yep, I could get use to this, he stopped. "Why'd you stop?"

"Stop whining, be glad you got a back massage, woman," he said and walked to the bathroom, I sat up and pulled my shirt down. He walked back out, he came and he crawled on top of me, he pecked my lips and smiled. "I love you, Braylon Paige."

"Braydon," I said and he got off me.

"You don't have to say it back, I just wanted you to know I love you and this baby," he said, I climbed on his front.

"I love you too, pretty boy," I said and smiled, he intertwined both of his hands with mine.

"God you're heavy," he said breathless.

"Hey," I said and he laughed.

"Braylon Monroe," he said. "Has a ring to it, don't you think?"

"It sure does," I said. "So, baby names."

"I've always wanted to name my girl Sadie Justice," he said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Hey, don't hate," he said.

"Well, for a boy, I would name him your middle name, but I don't want to name him after Carter," I said. "What about Mason?"

"Nah, doesn't have a ring to it," he said.

"Parker?" I asked and he smiled.

"We have a winner," he said we laughed. "I can already tell he's gonna get the girls."

"Oh, if Sadie has your eyes, the boys will be drooling," I said.

"Yeah, if it's a boy, I'm teaching Parker to not let anyone near his sister," he said, I rolled my eyes. "So, nursery themes."

"Mine was Winnie the Pooh," I said.

"Mine was looney tunes," he said.

"Of course," I said and smiled. "When I growing up-"

"Here we go," he said.

"What?" I asked in a small voice and he looked at me. "Do my stories bother you?"

"No babydoll, I love hearing your voice. I was kidding," he said. "Tell me a story."

"I grew up around books, Dr. Seuss, Junie B. Jones, Winnie the Pooh, and books like that. I want to read to Parker or Sadie, I want to have the books in their room," I said.

"You're gonna turn my boy into a nerd," he said.

"Braydon," I said serious. "You don't even know if it's a big or a girl."

"Eh," he said and I shot him a playful glare. "Whatever makes you happy." he smiled. "I've always wanted to put quotes on the walls."

"Like what?" I asked.

"I remember my mom, she use to always say a nursery rhyme. Once me and Carter learned it, it was our bedtime prayer," he said and smiled, he looked at the ceiling. "Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the lord my soul to keep, Angels watch me through the night, and wake me with the morning light."