Chapter 16

Braylon's Pov

He grabbed my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips moved in sync. Someone yanked him off, I expected to see Cody but instead I saw Braydon.

"What the hell, Carter?" He yelled and pushed him.

"What?" Carter yelled and pushed him back.

"You promised!" He yelled and got in his face. "You're my brother!"

"I kissed her Braydon, that's it!" Carter yelled and Braydon punched Carter.

"And I just punched you, that's it," Braydon snapped.

"I would punch you back but you're my brother, actually I'm not even sure you're that," Carter said with venom shooting through his words.

"Ok you two, break it up," Jayden said but they had cold hard glares on each other. I would've broke it up but I was in too much shock on what happened.

"Whatever," Braydon snapped and walked away, I looked and saw the football team shocked. Carter walked away and I looked at Jayden, he walked over to me.

"Carter kissed you?" Jayden asked.

"Yeah," I said. "Carter is already mad at me as it is," I shook my head. "I think I should just quit the team."

"There's no way you're quitting Braylon, I don't want Dre to win," he said.

"Do you know how awkward it's going to be?" I asked. "So, instead of hooking up with me, he kissed me and ditched?"

"Braylon-"

"No, don't I feel so goddamn nice?" I snapped and pushed past him and walked to the parking lot. "Dammit I hate boys!" I walked to Codys car and saw Braydon sitting on the edge concrete. He looked up at me.

"So you hate me?" He asked.

"Braydon," I said and he stood up, I saw his fist and saw it was bruised. He walked to me and I looked at him. "Why did you punch him?"

"I was mad and couldn't hold my anger back anymore," he said.

"Why did you get mad?" I asked.

"Nothing Braylon," he said.

"Braydon, ju-"

"Braylon, just leave it alone," he said and walked past me. Cody got in the car and I followed his action.

"Did he really kiss you?" Cody asked not looking at me.

"Cody, right now I don't want to think about any boys at the moment," I said.

"Braylon Paige, I swear if you cry," he hissed.

"I'm not going to cry, ok?" I snapped and we pulled into the driveway, I got out and I walked fast towards the house. I ignored Cody calling my name and walked into the house. Nick and Frankie looked at me.

"What's wrong?" Nick asked.

"Braylon," Cody said and I looked at him, he got in my face. "Why are you so worked up over this?"

"Because Dakota, I'm not about to be a girl that gets played!" I yelled.

"He kissed you, Braylon," He said.

"The ending of it, two brothers arguing and one punches the other!" I yelled.

"That's not your fault!" He yelled.

"Cody, I already have Dre to deal with, I have to see both of them everyday!" I yelled.

"Braylon-"