Chapter 67

Braydon's POV

"You ready?" Carter asked me.

"Sure, lets go," I said and I grabbed the twins and grabbed my keys, we walked outside and to my car. We got in and I backed out of our driveway and started down the road. I drove and we talked about random stuff and listened to the radio. I pulled into the mall.

"Why are we here again?" He asked.

"Kali's birthday is coming up," I said.

"So is ours," he said, I forgot my own birthday.

"Damn, I forgot," I said and we laughed.

"How do you forget your own birthday Bray?" He asked.

"Don't ask me, a lot has been going on," I said and we got out. I locked my car and we walked to the entrance. We walked in and I recognized a lot of people from school.

"Which store first?" He asked.

"We'll just go in different ones," I said and he nodded. We started walking and I looked at Carter.

"Let's go in Aeropostale," he said and I nodded, we walked in and we looked around but didn't buy anything.

"Wait, footlocker. I want to buy them some Jordan's," I said and he smirked and nodded. I walked to footlocker and was looking." I looked at the Jordans and got them both a pair, I payed for them.

"I wanted to buy something for Braylon also," I said and he nodded.

"Me too, bath and body works?" He asked and I nodded. We walked in, it smelled good. I started looking and I grabbed some lotion, body wash, and more. I payed for it and we walked out.

"Where now?" I asked.

"Hollister," He suggested and I nodded. We walked out and we walked into Hollister, we split up and I was looking around. Someone tapped my shoulder and I looked at a girl. She was pretty I had to admit.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Do you know where the shirts are?" She asked.

"I don't work here," I said and she blushed.

"Sorry, I thought you were one of the Hollister models that worked here," She said and I could tell she was embarrassed. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine, but the shirts are over there," I said and pointed.

"Thanks, sorry again," she said and walked away.

"So, you're a Hollister model now?" Carter asked.

"I mean, look at me dude," I said and smiled. "Can you blame her?"

"Keep swelling your head," he said and we laughed.

"Can I help you?" A girl asked, ok, she was beautiful.

"No, I was just looking," I said. "But where are the shirts though?"

"Over there," she said and pointed, I walked over there and I was looking and Carter came beside me.

"I like this one," I said and we looked around for a while.

We finished shopping and I dropped Carter off at Emily's, I drove to Braylon's and I got the bags. I walked to the door but it was locked, I got my key and I unlocked it. I shut it and I walked upstairs to her room, I walked in but I didn't see her. I laid the stuff on her bed.

"Braylon," I called, she walked out of her closet.

"What're you doing here?" She asked.

"I bought you something," I said.