Chapter 12

Braylon's Pov

I woke up and took a shower and done my business, I put on my undergarments. I got dress and grabbed my phone and bookbag, I walked downstairs and saw Cody, we walked out to his car and got in. We got to school and got out, I walked up to the group.

"Hey guys," I said.

"Hey," they said, they talked and the bell rang, we walked to class and I sat down. We done some worksheet and the bell rang.

The day was going by fast, I walked out of class and someone tripped me and I dropped my books.

"Oops," I heard Isabella's voice and I looked at her.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Oo, the daddy less girl is getting mad," she said and chuckled along with her little sidekicks.

"That's all you got?" I asked and chuckled. "Because that's pathetic, but then again you're pathetic too." I smirked.

"You would know what pathetic is, wouldn't you?" She snapped.

"I'm not pathetic," I snapped.

"Oh you're right, you're a bitch," she said and chuckled. "And a spoiled ass brat, at least that's what Cody says."

"You don't even know what you're talking about," I spat.

"But I do Braylon," she snapped. "Your own family despises you." I smirked.

"What else you got?" I asked.

"I got a lot of things that you don't Braylon," she said. "A family, friends, and love."

"You don't know me," I hissed.

"You're daddy left you," she said and my fists clenched. "Your siblings hate you, so does your family, and I bet so does your mom," I bit my lip. "I'm right aren't I? You have nobody, nobody cares about poor Braylon Paige Hart," I clenched my jaw tighter. "Are you mad?" I punched her, everyone was looking at us and I looked at Carter. He had a guilty look.

"Braylon-" I ran through all them but someone grabbed me.

"No, let go!" I yelled and struggled.

"Braylon, stop," Carter said and I pushed him off me.

"Don't touch me Carter! I trusted you!" I yelled.

"Braylon, just let me expla-"

"Explain what Carter?" I yelled. "I trusted you, I was there for you!"

"Braylon," he said softly.

"No Carter, just stay away from me," I said. "All the Monroe brothers, just stay away." I ran away from him and ran to my house. I ran inside and I saw Nick and Frankie.

"Brayl-" I ran up to my room and locked my door, I took my shoes. I put my hands in my hair, I punched the wall and I slid down it and started breathing had. I put my head in my hands and pulled my knees to my chest. I looked at my phone. I opened Iris's messages.

From: My partner in crime 🔫

"Braylon, are you ok?"

To: My partner in crime 🔫

"Not really."

From: My partner in crime 🔫

"Do you want me to come over?"

To: My partner in crime 🔫

"No, I just want to be alone right now."

From: My partner in crime 🔫

"Ok, but please don't do anything stupid."

I didn't text her back after that, I let out a deep breath and ran my hands over my face. I went to my closet as changed into basketball shorts and a tank top, I washed my face and fixed my hair. I walked back into my room and walked and laid in my bed. I just kept rethinking all the things I did with the boys, what did I do that was so wrong? I eventually fell asleep.

~*~

Someone knocked on the door and I saw Braydon.

"Go away you backstabbing bitch," I said hoarsely.

"Ouch, but I deserved that," he said and sat on my bed, I sat up and looked at him.

"What do you want Braydon?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, Braylon," he said.

"Get out Braydon," I said and he looked at me.

"Braylon," he said.

"Braydon, I have every right to be mad," I said. "You tricked me, all of you."

"Braylon, we do care about you," he said and I chuckled.

"So you tell my secrets that I trusted you with?" I asked. "Tell someone that'll actually believe it."

"Bray, I feel bad enough, ok?" He asked.

"Wow, that really makes me feel better," I said.

"You should see Carter," he said.

"Carter can kiss my ass," I snapped.

"He hasn't came out of his room since, if he does its to eat," he said. "When he goes to school he doesn't talk to anyone, not even girls or us."

"It's his fault, he didn't have to tell," I said.

"He told me that he told you about our mom, he said that you were a true friend because you had that opportunity to spill his secret but you didn't," he said.

"Because I'm not like that, why does he care so much anyway?" I asked.

"Because, you trusted us and we betrayed your trust," he said.

"What did I do to you?" I asked.

"You didn't do anything, we did," he said.

"Everybody knows now," I said. "The pathetic girl with a no love."

"Hey, hey, don't say that," he said and came closer. "Your family does love you Braylon."

"Where's the love at because it must be invisible?" I asked, he hugged me.