Chapter 37

Braylon's Pov

I woke up and took a shower and done my business. I got dressed and grabbed my phone and bookbag, I walked downstairs. We walked out and got in his car, he drove to school and we got out. We walked into the school but no team. I suddenly saw a football coming at me and I screamed and ducked. I looked and saw Carter and Braydon, Justice caught the ball. Carter walked to me and I looked around a little. He pushed me and I looked at him.

"Carter, here is not the place," I said and walked backwards.

"Why? I think the perfect place," he said and I bumped into something. I turned and my back hit the locker. He blocked me and I closed my eyes.

"Braydon," I said.

"Get off her," Braydon said pushing Carter. I went to stand up but he pushed me back. "It's my job." He got in my face and I gulped.

"I'm sorry," I said. "Grayson already hates me and the last thing I want to do is lose you guys too."

"We don't hate you," Braydon said. "We love you and it's gonna stay that way." I wrapped my arms around his neck and he hugged me waist. He kissed my cheek and I smiled. The bell rang and we walked to class.

School ended and the boys and girls come over to the house. They were in the kitchen, Cody was at Isaiah's, Frankie and Nick are at Nicks mom house, and mom and Kali was with Kyle.

"Braydon, fix me pizza!" I exclaimed and laid across his lap on my back.

"No Braylon," he said and I stuck out my bottom lip and he bit it. I pulled his hair and he let go. "Kinky Braylon." I rolled my eyes and stood up, but he pulled me back down his lap. "Ok, maybe not my best idea."

"Big baby," I said and walked into the kitchen with him behind me. Carter looked at Ariel.

"Stop looking at me," she whined and he kissed her cheek and she blushed. "I can't stand you."

"Ok, stop messing with the mermaid and let's eat," I said, I had a little jealousy in my voice. They looked at me a little shocked and I looked away. We ate pizza and walked back into the living room. Braydon laid on the floor with his legs against the couch. I sat on his butt and kissed his cheek.

"How about that new movie, The Visit?"  asked.

"It's not even out," I said.

"We got our ways," Braydon said.

"It's illegal," I said.

"Braylon," Jayden said.

"Ok, I don't really like scary movies," I said.

"The Visit it is," Carter said.

"Fine," I said and ran upstairs along with them behind me. I changed into yoga shorts with a purple roll down and white cami. I walked back downstairs and they were looking at me. "What?"

"Nothing, your butt is just big in those shorts," Tyler said and I rolled my eyes.

"Really guys?" I asked.

"We're guys, we can't help it," Carter said and I laid on Braydon's back. The movie started and I didn't want to watch it one bit.

~

"I swear I'm going to kill you guys!" Iris yelled, after the movie was over they all ran different directions and turned off all the lights.