Chapter 55

Braylon's POV

I woke up and Braydon was still asleep, I took a shower and I looked at my belly. I put my hair up in a bun and I threw my towel to the side.

I put on a white tank top that had a cross made by silver gems, turquoise skinny jeans, and I slipped in heart earrings and metal bracelets. I let my hair down and curled it putting in a white bow, I put on black vans.

I walked out and walked to Braydon, I pecked his lips softly. I stood up and his eyes opened and he smiled, he got up and pecked my cheek.

"Go get ready pretty boy, we only have forty five minutes," I said and smacked his bum.

"Kinky," he said and I laughed. He walked to the bathroom, I put on Chapstick as Braydon came out dressed.

"My guy looks nice," I said and he flipped his hair.

"It comes naturally," he said and he looked at me and smiled. "Let's go."

"Will you carry me?" I asked and he rolled his eyes and picked me up bridal style. "Swept me off my feet already."

"Yeah," he said and he walked downstairs, he put me down and pecked my forehead. I saw Cody walk down.

"Ew," he said.

"Hello to you too," I said and he kissed my cheek, we walked out. "I wanna drive."

"I love you, but I also love my car," he said.

"Please," I said.

"Bray, no," he said.

"Pretty please," I said and stuck out my bottom lip.

"No," he said and I walked over to him, I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to my lips. I kissed him, we finally pulled apart.

"Can I please drive pretty boy?" I asked and he gave me the keys, I smiled and we got in.

"Please don't make me regret my decision," he said.

"Very funny," I said. "Can we get Starbucks?"

"Go to school," he said and I rolled my eyes, I pulled out and I drove towards the school. I pulled in and of course everyone was looking at us, I whipped his car into his parking spot, beside Carters. "Braylon."

"I didn't get my Starbucks," I said and we got out, I grabbed my bookbag from the back. I walked behind the car. "I'm a pretty good driver if I may say so myself."

"Give me the keys," He said and I tossed the keys to him. He put them in his pocket and grabbed his book bag, he walked to me and intertwined his fingers with mine. I blushed and smiled, we walked up to the group.

"You let her drive your car?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah," he said.

"Hell has frozen over," Justice said.

"I'm a good driver," I said.

"Mmhm," they hummed.

"Does your jaw feel better?" Carted asked.

"It hurts still especially when someone hit me last night," I said.

"Who?" Braydon asked.

"You," I said. "You sleep fight."

"I do do that," he said. "I'm sorry." he pecked my jaw and I winced a little.

"God Carter, why can't you be romantic like that?" Emily whined.

"When someone breaks into your house and punches you, I will, but on my account," he stopped and pecked her lips. "It's not happening." Braydon's grip on my hand tightened.